010: Jungkook✧*:・゚

Jungkook: Gynophobic~
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: none
Word Count: 436
Author: Mia

I was humming the tune I was currently listening to through my earbuds.

"We don't talk anymore." I softly sang.

I opened the big glass door, before taking my hands out of my pockets, and taking out one earbud.

"Hello! What would you like today?" The cashier asked.

I ordered the same old same old, then headed out the door, putting the earbud back in. I was minding my own business, humming down the streets, until a strong shoulder collided with mine, which made me drop my books, and my drink spilling it everywhere. I immediately took both earbuds out.

"Oh my gosh! I am so so so so so so so sorry!" A voice rambled on.

"It's okay. I should've paid attention on where I was going." I said bending down and grabbing my books.

The man bent down, and helped me as well. I stood up, and grabbed my books out of the man hands meeting his eyes. He had a mask on, and was with six other people.

"Good going Joon." Another voice said shoving him a bit.

"Again, I'm so very sorry." He said.

"It's fine, really." I smiled kindly.

The mans mask was slipping off.

"Hyung." Another one said.

"What's wrong? Are all of you guys sick?" I asked.

"Wait, you don't know who we are?" A shorter person asked taking his mask off.

"No. I'm sorry. Should I?" I asked.

"Phew." A taller man said pulling off his mask.

All of them puller their mask off.

"Sorry. We're just from a famous kpop group. Bts?" The man who bumped into me said.

"Oh I've heard of you guys! I just haven't had the time to listen to your music due to all my studying." I said.

"I'm Namjoon by the way." The man who bumped into me said.

"I'm Yoongi."

"I'm Hoseok!"

"I'm Jimin."

"I'm Jin."

"I'm Taehyung."

They all introduced.

"This, is our youngest, Jungkook." Namjoon said bringing him into the front.

Jungkook just sorta nodded his head, and kept it low.

"Don't worry. He just has a little phobia of girls." Namjoon chuckled, as Jungkook glared.

"I'm Y/N." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well nice to meet you Y/N!" Hoseok said.

"Nice to meet you guys too." I said.

"I'll buy you another coffee. I'm really sorry." Namjoon said.

"It's fine. I'm drinking way to much coffee these days anyways." I lied. I actually need coffee to survive.

"Cmon. It'll give you a nice chance to be friends with us!" Jin said.

"Okay... I guess..." I said checking my watch.

Hoseok pulled my arm into the coffee shop, and I grew really close to them. I learned everything about them, and they learned everything about me.