006: Namjoon🚲

Namjoon; Bicycle troubles

Genre: Fluff,comedy
Warnings;A few curse words
Author:Olivia
Words:1435

I had never been in an accident and never wanted to be in one. The world is full of mysteries and no one ever thought that an accident would be lucky. That was before an incident happened.

It was a sunny day and I had been casually walking down a street, not a worry in the world. I had my earbuds in but my music wasn't that loud. What was I currently listening to? Baam by Momoland. I loved this group so much!... To be honest I was sorta going gay for Yeonwoo...  I looked up at the sky and saw the pretty clouds. I loved staring at the sky for there were so many wonders that were up there. I started questioning things like 'What is life?' 'Will I ever marry Yeonwoo?' 'Why am I here?' When I heard a weird noise.

DING! DING! DING!

This noise was followed by a rough voice that called out, "WATCH OUT!"

I heard the man yell since my music was pretty quiet but the bike was too fast for me to move away. The last thing I heard was,

"Shit."

I don't know what happened next but I all remember was my vision going black and feeling a sharp pain in my side,specifically my ribs.

Beep beep
I woke up to some strange beeping noises and found myself in a white room.

Am I in heaven? No, I would probably end up in hell...

A brown haired,mid 30 year old woman, came into the room in what seemed like a nurse outfit.

That CAN'T be the devil...seems too nice...

"Miss L/N, you may be slightly confused about where you are right now."

Yeah no crap.

"But don't worry,you are in Seoul Hospital. We have been able to help you recover while you were in a coma due to a bike crash." Her smile seemed genuine but she could've faked it.

I had a few questions but decided to ask the main question. "How long have I been out for?"

The nurse frowned slightly. I arched my eyebrow wondering how long it had been.

"Well miss L/N since the bicycle collided into your rib and fell on top of your head,causing some damage,you were out for 8 days."

8 days. 8 days of my life. Wasted because of a bike.

I sighed and heard the sweet nurse say, "But your boyfriend was there for you everyday. He stayed with you whenever he had time awaiting your awakening."

Now I was shocked. I got a boyfriend when I was asleep?! Yeah right... I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend..."
Well I do,his name is Mark Tuan but he doesn't know I exist...we have only met through YouTube videos and vlive. Hmm the struggle.

The nurse raised her eyebrows and opened her mouth fairly wide. She had a shade of pink all over face,even on her ears. It was obvious that she was embarrassed. She laughed awkwardly and said, "Oh,sorry it's just that the way your friend looked at you was like he was in love..."

Now I asked another question. "What friend? They came here?"

She nodded and said, "Yes,your friend Kim Namjoon."

I stared blankly and said, "I have no idea who the HELL Kim Namjoon is!"
She reacted the same way and asked, "Oh um...he ran into you but acted as if he knew you for very long so I assumed..."