014: Jimin📱

Jimin:You won't understand
Genre: Angst/sad
Warnings: It is a sad story but the gender is neutral.
Author: Olivia
Word count;561

You won't and never will understand anything that I go through.

Everyone loves you and throws themselves at you.

You have fans all over the globe and have talent.

You are perfection.

What do I have?

Nothing. I am nothing compared to you,but you will never feel what I am going through.

Never.

You won't experience the heart break and all the issues of being in love with you.

All the times that I have seen you and you never take a glance at me...

It pains me to see that you can't pay attention to me.

I long for your love but know that it will never come true.

I escaped from a hell,which is called school,and ran outside as the bell rang,dismissing me. It was pouring rain and I was stupid enough to not bring my umbrella. I put my hood on and ran as fast as I could. No one cared about me how they care about you...

Once I got home,my keys jingled as I tried to find them and pulled them out of my pocket. I unlocked the door and closed it behind me,locking it.

I dragged my bag up the large stairs and had a blank expression while doing it. I lived alone and didn't have to worry about faking a smile.

Life sucked. But you would never understand that.

I pulled out my math textbook and set it down on my desk. I grabbed a pen from a drawer and began writing long equations. In the middle of writing,my pen ran out of ink. I cursed to myself and searched for another. As I was searching through all my drawers,I saw a picture of you. I admired the picture of you,Park Jimin,before coming back to reality.

What was my reality?
Not dating Jimin but doing long math problems. Sad. I know it is,but that's my life.

After finishing the 14 questions assigned,I grabbed my laptop and hopped on my bed.
I began watching a YouTube video when I got a notification on my phone.

"Park Jimin..." I whispered lowly and got on my phone after unlocking it. I went to the notification and opened it. As soon as I did so,I saw your face along with two others appear.
Kim Taehyung...Jeon Jeongguk and obviously Park Jimin.

"Hello!" Taehyung waved and I smiled slightly.

Jeongguk randomly began to sing a song and all the boys joined in. I layed back and listened to the sweet melody,instantly relaxing me. I felt as if all my stress had disappeared and I didn't have to worry about my lack of real friends and grades.

"How are you?"Jimin asked and stared right at me.

Honestly I wasn't doing well but I tired to cope with it.

I wish that I could talk to you,explain everything wrong in my life and have someone care about me...but that is impossible.

After all,I can only ever see you through a screen and you have no idea how big of an impact you made on me. I am hopelessly in love with you,yet you don't know me...

And never will...