012: Jin🍱

Jin; Age isn't everything.

Genre: Fluff
Warnings; None
Author: Olivia
Word count;2849

"WAKE UP Y/N! YOU CAN'T SLEEP IN! NOT TODAY! TODAY WE HAVE TO GO FOR AN EVENT! GET DRESSED AND HURRY!"

Ahhhhh....the CALMING,SOFT, NICE voice of Jisoo...Note my sarcasm.

I woke up from a peaceful slumber by hearing her voice boom like thunder! She always complained about me and Lisa being loud when she should look at HERSELF! She was definitely an eomma.
Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized that the older girl was right.

We were going to be LATE!

I got into some clothes which included my gucci shoes, red crop top, pants with the supreme logo on the waistband,and black jacket. Damn! I looked FINEEEE!

I ran down the stairs of our dorm and ate breakfast,brushed my teeth and ran to where Rosé was standing.

"Are we leaving yet?" I asked the girl frantically and she nodded as a symbol of 'yes'.
She realized where we were going and began jumping around and squealing. I also got excited and joined her. As we were jumping around in a circle whilst holding hands,Jennie came over and silently judged us. After Jennie came down, Lisa sprinted down. She grabbed my and Rosés hand and did the same as us. We were all way too happy to worry about our noise level.

"GIRLS! Calm down! Now get in the van we have to go!" Jisoo said and smiled shortly after. I got in the van and sat down beside Lisa. I grinned at the girl and giggled.

"So maknae! Are you nervous for the show? We ARE meeting Bts. I am just excited!"
The slightly older female asked me.

I shook my head and told her, "I'm happy for the most part. I mean, I WILL be able to meet my bias Jimin! That will be fun!"

Jennie,who sat across from me decided to join the conversation.

"Your bias is still the same huh? Who's your bias in Blackpink?"
She asked slyly and I put my finger on my chin and pretended to be pondering the question.

"My bias in Blackpink,well she is the best,she always looks out for me and is gorgeous! My bias is the one and only....."

Now all of the girls had their attention on me,hoping to be chosen.

"Maknae Y/N L/N!" I smirked while all of them groaned. Rosé And Jisoo looked away and started their own conversation. I continued mine with Jennie and Lisa.

"Y/N~! You know that's not what we meant~!" Lisa began whining.

"I only answered truthfully." I had a proud smile plastered on my face. That caused me to feel like a genius.

For the rest of the ride,which was not as long as I expected, I talked to Jennie and Lisa about a variety of things.
Then I realized a change of pace of the van. We were stopping. Thankfully, the parking was private so we weren't assaulted by fans. Trust me, I love Blinks! But sometimes saesangs and them tend to try to touch us and make us do what they want. One time,a fan shoved her camera in my face,I got so tired of it and found it so rude that I did the same to her. I sighed thinking about it and saw the doors of the van open. I hopped out and grabbed my phone. I placed it in my coat pocket and followed the rest of Blackpink.

We went inside the seemingly clean building and walked straight towards our backstage dressing room. Once we got there, many makeup unnies came in. I gave a sweet smile to them and a few fangirled. It was obvious that they were trying not to,but I was just too cute and hot in person. I would have acted the same if I saw myself. One girl,did not look much older than me and shyly came closer to me.