BUTTERBEER

After having been filled in by both Luna and Padma about the ever so interesting Quidditch match, and hearing about the unknown rage that Dumbledore showed, Tilly thought it would be best that she goes and make sure that Harry came out alright

After having been filled in by both Luna and Padma about the ever so interesting Quidditch match, and hearing about the unknown rage that Dumbledore showed, Tilly thought it would be best that she goes and make sure that Harry came out alright. It seems he always gets the worst with these dementors.

Madam Pomfrey had insisted on keeping Harry in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend just to be sure of his health and to keep an eye on him. So, instead of going to Hogsmeade with many of her peers, Tilly made the selfless decision to stay behind again on Harry's behalf. She spent most of the weekend arguing with him about his broom, she kept urging him to toss the remnants of his shattered Nimbus, claiming that it was beyond repair, but Harry refused. He told her that it felt as though he'd lost one of his best friends, which made Tilly believe Harry was concussed and had Madam Pomfrey check for brain damage.

Tilly wasn't his only visitor though, he had a stream of visitors, all intent on cheering him up. Hagrid sent him a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages, Ginny Weasley, blushing furiously, turned up with a get-well card she had made herself, which sang shrilly unless Harry kept it shut under his bowl of fruit. The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, accompanied by Wood, who told Harry (in a hollow, dead sort of voice) that he didn't blame him in the slightest. Ron, Hermione, and Tilly left Hary's bedside only at night.

The most surprising concern about Harry though came from Daisy Morgenstern. Tilly was in the owlery Sunday evening, visiting Pluto when someone tapped lightly on her right shoulder. Turning quickly Tilly came face-to-face with Daisy.

"Oh, hello there," said Tilly, softening her stance, knowing now she is in no type of danger. "You're very quiet, you should warn a person before touching them, I could have killed you."

Daisy nodded, quickly offering an apology for startling Matilda with her quietness. "I was just wanting to ask about Harry. I had seen what happened on the field, and I wanted to know if he was doing alright."

"Yes, he's doing well, should be out by tomorrow morning," Tilly told the shivering blonde girl. The weather outside had changed drastically in the few months. No one dared to walk outside without some sort of second layer of warmth. "Should I tell him you asked about him or perhaps pass on a message?"