HOLIDAY

. . .

When it was supper time Tilly chose to sit with her fellow Ravenclaws instead of with Harry because of how close Percy sat to him, although she did keep glancing behind her to see how he was doing. He hadn't seemed to be saying much since they got back from Hogsmeade and Tilly couldn't blame him, there was nothing to say when he just found out who really got his parents killed. Hermione and Ron sat beside him at their table to keep an eye on him but they didn't have much to say either, they didn't know what to say.

The night quickly fell upon Hogwarts and many of the Ravenclaw students gathered into the common room talking excitedly about their plans for the holiday. Tilly had decided to stay at the castle again, not because of Harry, but because she had extra classes during the holiday break that her mum and dad both already knew she agreed to do. As much as both parents hate this idea they know that there is no stopping Matilda.

"So, where did you and Harry end up going earlier?" Luna asked Tilly, as the girls in the dorm got their beds ready and finished packing for Holiday.

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary," shrugged Tilly, easily lying to her best friend and her roommates. "We only just walked about the castle and stopped at the owlery."

Cho suddenly sat up from the bed she was already laying down in. Her baby blue, silk sheets folded up around her waist. "You were with Harry all day?"

"I wouldn't say all day," Tilly laughed.

"I would," said Luna, "Tilly didn't return until after everyone got back from Hogsmeade."

Tilly quickly turned her head to glare at Luna, while Cho Chang looked a bit down.

"Alright, so I spent the day with Harry," Tilly finally admitted, "Why do you even care so much, Cho? I thought you liked Cedric."

Every other girl in the dorm looked over at Cho with amused grins, waiting for her to provide an answer. Cho gulped loudly looking at the group of girls with eyes of a nervous deer.

"I—I don't care," she scoffed, shaking her head quickly. "I was just going to ask if there was something going on between the two of you, I mean you aren't the type to really date."