Marriage

19,995 Years Ago

Waking in his arms, Bai Qian slowly allowed herself to ease into the pleasant feeling of waking up next to him for the first time.  Dawn had only just broken but not being one to normally wake so early, she snuggled in closer and closed her eyes.

The night before still felt like a dream.  He had been so gentle and so patient with her, but he took her to a place she never knew existed.  Of course she had heard how wonderful the touch of a man was, but to feel it for herself, once again had the heat rising.  

Initially, she had been embarrassed to show herself to him.  She had felt too exposed, but keeping the warm blanket over her, he had made love to her tenderly and slowly.  His hands had done things to her that instantly made her blush, but it was when she was at the height of her arousal, that Mo Yuan slowly entered her.  

It had hurt.  Terribly and she had cried out from the pain.  But not allowing him to withdraw, she had insisted that he continue.  And so he did, very slowly and with as much gentleness as he could until she felt the pain slip away and the arousal return.

She knew there would be some blood, but she had been quite surprised by how much.  Insisting on changing the bedding she had painfully dragged the soiled under sheet from the bed and replaced it, even though her body was aching all over. 

Her last thoughts before she feel asleep in his arms were on the emotions that had raced through her head when they made love.  Her earlier words to him the night before no longer seemed to hold true, because she felt even more in love with him because of their joining.  

Moving slightly to ease the pain in her thighs which were cramping from being in the same spot for too long, she hissed softly as pain flared through her nether regions.  It was still a dull ache as long as she didn't move.

"Awake?" his soft voice drifted down towards her having heard the soft gasp.

"mmm...." she smiled against him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Sore.  But happy" she smiled as her arm tightened against him.

"It will get better, I promise." he said softly down into her hair.

"I know Mo Yuan.  I'm not sorry and I don't care about the pain.  It is beautiful pain." she said softly.

"Well, you did ask for pain." he reminded her smiling.

Giggling, she didn't answer for a while, she merely relished in his warm embrace.  

"What now Mo Yuan." she asked not putting her hopes on anything, but wanting to know where they were exactly in their relationship.  Because as far as she was concerned, they had passed a milestone.

"What do you want Qian Qian?" he asked.  He had not told her of his request for her hand, this was something he wanted to share with her in private, and it seemed it had come earlier than he expected.

She did not need to think about it.  Her trial had given her the answer.  Everything she had seen of him in his primitive state, was exactly the kind of man he was in their own world.  He was honest, kind, generous, gentle, calm and stable.  But he also listened to her, gave her every opportunity to voice her opinions and deemed her worthy enough to share a union she knew eh gave to no one else.

"I want you Mo Yuan.  I want an eternity at your side." she said openly and honestly, before moving her body tentatively to look up at him.