Matrimony

19,995 Years Ago

Mo Yuan rose four hours before dawn along with his Disciples. But rather than prepare himself in the Celestial Heavens, he instead remained on Kunlun Mountain because it was much closer to the Peach Tree Woods than his Palace and that also meant they were closer to Qing Qiu as well.

Initially Lord Pua had not been happy with the change of venue considering he deemed it more appropriate for their Heavenly Lord to marry in the Celestial Palace, but he knew, along with everyone else, that once Mo Yuan made a decision on anything, he never changed it.

So in the end he had no choice but to shorten the list of guests to a mere fifty, while Qing Qiu would also invite only fifty, though the rest would be welcomed to the banquet which would take place in the Celestial Heavens on the first night, because Mo Yuan and Bai Qian wanted the marriage chamber to be set up in his own Palace Chamber, though this was more to appease Lord Pua than anyone else.

"It's quite a rigmarole Mo Yuan, but everything is ready." he had informed him tersely before heading back to his own chamber.

That had been the night before, and Mo Yuan could not have been any happier if he tried. To be finally marrying at his age to their worlds most beautiful woman was any mans dream come true.

Now in the hot pool with his Senior Disciples Die Feng and Chang Shan, he was thoroughly cleaned down and lightly oiled before they then moved to his hair. Being waist length, it took both of them to work the lightly scented oil into his tresses and it was hard work, but Mo Yuan took the time to go over the events of the day.

Everything had been immaculately prepared thanks in large part to Bai Qians mother who not only returned on the fourth day from sulking, but she fully took over everything, including the Celestial Palace, right down to the what his maids would wear which she colour coordinated with his guards.

Now fully bathed and scented, he rose swiftly to find Zi Lan behind him with a towelling robe on hand where he was quickly wrapped up and led back to his chamber.

Knowing how rowdy his youngest Disciple could be, Mo Yuan had already issued a warning against bawdy talk. Though he doubted the boy would have found the courage for it knowing how strongly Mo Yuan stood on morals and ethics he issued a stern warning regardless.

Returning to his own Chamber for dressing, it was still three hours away until dawn, but he needed at least two hours to collect his bride and then carry her to the Peach Tree Woods.

So dressing himself in the traditional colours of matrimony, his Disciples then sat him down to do his hair.

"Shifu, now that you're about to be married, will Mistress Bai Qian also reside here." Die Feng asked.

This was a topic he had not yet discussed with them because Bai Qian was not one to stay in one place for long.

"I am sure she will stay here when she is not in Qing Qiu. She is still their Queen, so will no doubt alternate between there, here and the Palace." He said as his hair was gathered and combed out.

"We would like to welcome her properly to the Mountain Shifu. She has yet to receive a formal dinner, would it be alright for us to organize this?" he asked politely.

Normally anyone who joined them permanently was given a proper welcome, so this was a valid request.

"Of course. Thank you. Though ensure there is meat, she does eat it." He said after some thought.