Soulmate

Andy POV

I am brought up in a World where soulmates exist when you are born you are born with a rose that is engraved  on your wrist and when you meet your soulmate it starts to bloom. I always was a big fan of the concept as I thought it was adorable. Twenty two year into life, I am a busker (incase you didn't know that it is a street Performer) and an entertainer I still haven't found my soulmate but everyone else has and I don't know why I haven't found mine.

I was walking to a wedding, I was performing the songs which made me feel honoured that they had chosen me to apart of a memory they will cherish for the rest of their life's. Anyway, I walked in and took my seat at the side where I was setting up.

"excuse me ?" My head shot up to meet honey brown eyes I look him up and down, he must be a gift from god because boy, his structure was strong and sharpe I could see the muscles that layer underneath his blue shirt, he seemed like someone who would work out on there spare time.

"yeah?" I replayed just above a whisper so engrossed in his beauty.

"are you the musician ?" He had confidence radiating off him like he sprayed it on.

"that's me" I say feeling self conscious with in the presence of such a beautiful man.

"errr, this is my aunties wedding and she wants me to sing a song could you play it for me? Oh by the way my name is Ryan but you can call me rye" he says smiling at me.

I start to feel a slight pain in my wrist "sure give me a minute I need the toilet" I say as I walked to the toilet, once in the safety of the toilets doors I looked at my wrist to see a single petal had started to bloom.

Oh no! What the hell am I meant to do now?!

I mentally scream at myself I mean I cant just walk up to him and say 'oh by the way you and we're soulmates no biggy' I would sound like a insensitive jerk.

I felt slightly relieved, the thought that I have finally sound the man I had been searching for my whole life has finally turned up. It looked like I had got lucky as my soulmate was someone who was insanely attractive but he could be a dick for all I know.

"So you have it to" I hear the same angelic voice from earlier behind me, I pull my sleeve down and turn around.

"what?" I pretend I never heard anything he said; he just walks up to me a few inches away from my face , he gently grabs my wrist I didn't pull back i waited  for him to discover what laid under the fabric. He looked me in the eyes while he rolled up my sleeve to reveal a blooming rose , he just started smirking at me.

" what ?" I questioned." i never caught your name" he says still smirking; I was so tempted to say a sarcastic remark like ' you can't grab someone's name it isn't an object' but I was to nervous to say anything other than "Andy"

"cute name for a cute boy" I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks.

That's when I felt another pain in my wrist I winced paying no attention to rye I looked at my wrist to see another petal had bloomed "looks like your falling for me" he said and chuckled

it sounded like music and it was by far my favourite. He then pulled up his sleeve to reveal a rose that his rose had bloomed three petals, I looked up at him smirking now "looks like your falling for me faster" we both laughed

when we stopped we just looked at each other until he smashed his lips against mine I instantly kissed back his lips felt like heaven  , they were so smooth as they rubbed against my own, his mouth had hint of chocolate and tasted way better than a actual chocolate bar , his lips were like a drug that I could and would get addicted to .We both pulled back and he whispered

" your my soulmate"
————————————-

Hi guys I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter I will try and update once a week