Football player

⚠️warning⚠️ smut is in this chapter as I decide to give it another shot. I want to apologise for all the innocent children on the internet and most importantly to my mum for writing this sin😂

Ryan's pov

I watched the older blonde run around the football field, kicking the ball with eases having no trouble with passing it to his teammates.

I stare as sweat dripped down his forehead, sticking his dyed blonde locks to his face he runs his hands through his hair and wiping his face. I bite my lips as the sight.

Fuck he's so hot!

"Beaumont! Get over here and stop staring at fowler" I look down as I felt my cheeks heat up hearing the team laugh, I run up to the coach.

"yes sir"

"Be a darling and fetch me my stop watch I left it in the changing room" I nod my head as I start to run to the rooms. As soon as I arrive I lean my head against the Lockers breathing deeply.

Fuck! I got caught staring at him he wasn't supposed to know that I stare at him, I mean I can't help it he looks so hot playing football with sweat dripping all over his body it makes me tempted to just beg him to fuck me.

"You know you should do what he says and quick otherwise he'll shout at you" the familiar accent made me jump around only to found mr Fowler stood in front of me chucking, fuck.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he moved closer so he was stood a few centimetres away from me, I could feel him warm breathe fan against my tanned neck.

"I know why you come to practice everyday it's not that hard to figure out if you connect all the facts. Your not really interested in sports so its not to motivate the team, you never bring your books with you so it isn't to study, but you do always stare as at someone don't you Ryan?" He whispered softly staring into my honey brown eyes.

"Y-yes" I stuttered out, so enchanted in the beauty in front of me to form any proper sentences.

"It's isn't Mikey, it's isn't sonny nor is it brook or jack is it ?" He smirked now as his hands made they're way up my shirt tracing my abs making me bite my lips to stop the sigh of relief that wanted to escape, I shook my head at his question.

"I-it doesn't matter anyway they have a girlfriend" I sigh sadly and this is the typical high school heartbreak story the fact was that Andy has had a girlfriend for three months.

"Who is it?"he questioned even though from the look on his face he knew who it was he just wanted me to say it out loud

"I think you know who it is" i gulped. "buts it's okay you don't have love me I mean I would love me either" I smiled sadly at him as he's beautiful face become stern and serious.

"I've been wanting to do this for ages"

And with that Said he kissed me, his soft lips roughly pushing up against mine he bit down on my bottom lip making me moan out loud his tongue dancing with mine in my mouth.

He pulled away "I bet you want me to fuck you senseless, want me to tell you that you belong to me, want me to make sure you leave this room with a limp unable to walk, you want that Ryan?" I couldn't help but whimper quietly and I shook my head yes.

"Good" he dived into my neck bitting and sucking softly, messily and he began to tug my shirt off. I went to put my hands on this face only for them to be pinned against the cold metal , whines,whimpers was all that's could be heard for me.

He started to kiss down my chest before coming back up to face me.

"Want me to fuck your mouth?" I nodded enthusiastically.

I turn us around so he's now the one against the lockers, My knees hitting floor without hesitation as I quickly fumbled with his shorts, pulling off his boxers only for his dick to smack me in the face. He hissed at the cold air.

I licked the bulging vein on the side of his cock, his hands gripped onto my hair pulling as he moaned. I licked up to his tip sucking gently before he thrusted his hips, his dick hitting the back of my throat as I gagged tears brim my eyes as he continued the actions.

"Fuck Ryan! You such a slut letting me fuck your pretty mouth" he moaned out, pulling out of my mouth pulling me up by my hair. Pushing the front of me on the lockers so my back was exposed to him.

"Your such a good boy doing exactly what I say" he sticks his fingers in his mouth wetting them as his other hand pulled my trousers and boxers down my rock hard cock finally being freed.

Out of nowhere he stuck one of his fingers in my arse, my eyes scrunched up at the slight amount of pain he slowly began to move the finger before adding another into the mix. My hands clawed at the metal of the lockers for support as I began to moan and he began the scissor movement with his fingers stuck deeply into me soon all three digits where in me as I let soft 'uhs' out.

"I-I'm ready"

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you"

"Fuck me please!" I begged not being able to hold my need for him anymore.

I felt his tip at my entrance before he pushed in fully not giving time to adjust to his size as he began to thrust slowly.

"Andy please! Faster!" I screamed as he followed my request both of us moaning loudly.

After sometime I felt the warm pool at the pit of my stomach.

"A-Andy I-I'm.... shit! Im gonna"

"I-i know, me too"

"Cum with me okay?"I nodded.

"1,2,3" and with that I felt him fill me up screaming my name as I did the same. He pulled out as I fell back into his arms turning around and planting my head on his shoulder.

We stood there naked, no words exchanged just the pants of both of us, giving are heat rates time to slow down.

" by the way Ryan"I look up at him to find he smiling softly down at me.

"I will always love you, even if you don't love yourself"I smiled at him before we heard the door slam open.

"What the hell happened in here!!"

************
Someone give me holy water
Thanks