The Prince and the market boy

Andys pov

Ping!

My head flys to face the window as I race towards it. I slid open the thick glass to be meet with warm brown eyes and a chubby smile.

"Ryan! What are you doing here?!" I scold at the younger boy as he giggles and slides into the room.

"Hello my majesty" he bows, I roll my eyes and grab his shoulder pulling him up from him bow as our faces meet.

"You shouldn't have come"I mumble staring at him, watching as his smile fell to a small frown.

"We could get caught Ryan" my hands find there ways to his cheeks gently caressing his tonned skin, whipping some dust away from the boy.

"Yeah I know"

"We could always just tell them. That we are in love, hope they understand he depth of our love" I smile at him as his face lights up once again.

"Sounds like the worst idea ever" he chuckles as he begins to sway are bodies my hands going to his sides as him rest on my shoulders.

"How dare the son of the queen date such a nauseating market boy who lives in a hobbit!" He fake gaps moving his hand to his mouth.

"Hey!"i remove myself from him pushing him down on the queen size bed and kneeing down so we were face to face.

"Don't speak so down about yourself, I'm assure you it's what's in the inside that I care about and I'm sure if my mother got to know you like I did she would love you"

He smiles warmly and kisses my cheek before pulling me on top of him wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my chest making me chuckle loudly as my hands run through his hair.

"I love you Andrew Fowler" I glare at him " sorry I mean Andy"

" I love you too you dork"

********************
1 week later

Ryan's pov

I grunt clutching the box of onions in my arms dogging the scandalous people.

" thank you dear" my mum praises me as I put the box down.

"No problem mum"

She ruffles my hair and I start to sprint the other way to meet up with Andy but when I reach the garden with lines of lavender I don't see the mop of blonde hair.

I sit on a bench waiting for my love to arrive, but he doesn't.

"What are you doing honky!" I turn my head to be meet with one of andys butlers.

"I-I...." I went to explain but no words were coming to my head.

He grabbed my arm harshly "you meant to working in the markets you twat! Who do you think you are being on the queens land!" I didn't reply as he tugged me towards the doors of the castle.

As I'm being dragged down the endless hallways I hear the sounds of a conversation with a serious tone. I'm thrown into a room and I see Andy sat there his mum hugging him from the side.

"I found this poor scum sitting around in your garden my queen" His grip tightens making me whimper.

"Ryan!" Andy shouts running up to me and pulling me away from the man.

"It's okay Mr Bailey me and my son have the situation under control" the queen dismisses the man and stares at me making me shuffle on my feet nervously.

"You must be Ryan" she spoke sweetly, you could tell from her voice we were from different classes.

"Errr y-yeah" I gulped, Andy wrapped his arm around my waist resting his head in my shoulder.

"It's okay Ryan she knows" he whispers.

Leaning up pressing a kiss to the side of my mouth, I was shocked that she accepted that her son the prince of England who was meant to be perfect liked boys and to make it worse a market boy but she still accepted it?

She didn't care about my class or what my gender was she wanted her son to be happy and spread diversity. She only ever wanted to be able to the see her son smile as bright as he did when he was with me.

She only wished for me to love him with everything thing I had and I did. She wished for me to protect him and I did.

I didn't need money or fame to do that I just needed him.

My prince.

———————————-

A little cringy but oh well hoped you enjoyed