If you want me...come and get me

Yes this is another villain and hero one shot and yes Andy is the villain and ryes the hero. Don't come at me please.
Thank you
⚠️Trigger warning⚠️
once again I have no clue if people get triggered by war stuff and like death but yeah there you go
Andys pov

I watch as he stood at the end of the field, I smirked at the sate of him, his body racked with fear, injured, blood dripping from his finger tips and down every limb of his body. He stared down at all the bodies that scattered the uneven ground. The hero looked gob smacked, as he moved around the bodies being careful not to touch any of them until he was stood a few meters away from me.

"I told you Beaumont, not to mess with me and you didn't listen" I scolded, he raised his head finally meeting my eyes yet his held no emotion.

"You were going to kill them anyway" he muttered, I grinned.The look of disappointment that shone in his honey eyes almost made me want to reverse time and take back killing everyone he was an ally with, then there was disgust and only that. I saw a revengeful spirt rise in him, I would say I'm scared but I know I will win and that makes me pity the boy I have grown to love.

Out of nowhere he seemed to have gain back some confidence as he posture returned to his usually strong one.

"Oh come on, don't you know when you've lost?" I watched as he gripped the ruby dagger in his bloodied hand.

He lunged at me, I held my stance deflecting his attempt to hit me and shoving him somewhere to my left. He repeated his actions of lunging and and throwing multiple daggers at me. When we had fought before he was aware and slick with his strategise but now he was repetitive and messy- I assumed from the injuries and his lack of energy.

"If you want me" Ryan panted,"come and get me."

I paused, sweeping my hand up and taking a gentle hold of his chin. "Want you in which way, darling? Don't get me wrong, both involve ropes, but there's an important difference to be made before we begin." I smiled down at the younger boy.

He seemed shocked and lost his balance completely, staggering backwards." You-you what!?" He exclaimed I only smirked in response, he growled from anger once again aiming he's dagger at me attempting to plunge it into my chest but failing.

I grab his wrist having enough of this dancing before pushing him down so he was laying on the ground, I crouch down next to him tracing his face with the tip of my dagger, "you should be grateful that I'm willing to keep you around"

"I'm not your fucking dog!Arsehole!"

I tut him shaking my head with a grin "that isn't how you speak to someone who saved your life" his expression is unreadable as it filled with anger and rage.

"You killed them all! You could have shown them mercy! They did nothing wrong!" He breathes out, struggling against my grip "Y-you should have k-killed me, I-I failed them I c-couldn't save them" the tears marched down his face as I wiped them away with my thumb.

"Oh sweetheart, you didn't fail them. It was there fault for ever thinking you could have killed me, they expected too much of you but oh don't have to worry about that anymore. I promise" i caressed his cheek in hopes to calm the worrying hero down, "you did your best" I mutter.

He didn't say anything in return "come with me and I will give you a life again with freedom or you can keep fighting me and I'll force you to come with me and you won't have any freedom" I reason, "b-but my family and f-friends. How do you e-expected me to move on without them?" He voice was shaking and quiet, showing vulnerability.

"I don't. That's why I have a special treatment set up for you, so you can sleep at night" he looked terrified as if I was lying for a bigger scheme but why would I? I already have won.

He looked at me with eyes that were so broken it made my heart shatter "o-okay" he had given up.

________________
I've had this in my drafts for so long so yeah it's short sorry.