Assassin

Warning this is really bad so enjoy

Andys POV

"Here's your next target" he slides a picture across the metal table, I pick it up analysing every detail on the mans face.

"His name is Ryan Beaumont"I take in the information making mental notes. "he walked in on some really bad guys doing a deal and now they want him dead."

"Where about does he live?"

"Bristol"

"What's the objective?" I asked curious. We never usually take up such weak thing that could easily be executed by the employer.

"The guys he ran into- well let's just say they won't make show him any mercy" he exaggerated the end of his sentence, his voice echoing through the concert box.

"Your job is to kill him first"

***

I  watch him.

He wonders up to the marble counter, I would assume to tell the barista his order. He laughs at a joke she has made, his eyes crinkling with the newly formed smile but instantly dropping as soon as she turned away. He picks up his foam cup making his way to his table.

That's my que!

My hand flys to the pocket sticked on my jeans, I feel around before my hand crosses my weapon of chose.

I make my way in the shop, looking down at my phone pretending to text someone. Purposefully lining myself up with his path, knowing he wasn't paying attention to what was in front of him.

Clash!

"Omg! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't see y-you there!"

His hands were thrashing around my body in attempt to dry the burning liquid.

"Hey, it's okay" I chuckle at his panicked state, his earth brown eyes meet mine and I was sent in a daze.

His eyes were the colour of the earth after it rains leaving life and nourishment. The copper orange glistening through like the sunlight. They were like ginger bread and brownies that you bite into on a cold winters night. The colour of the logs that got tossed in flames the oak brown becoming warm gold.

"Hey are you okay?" His voice, it was heavy like if you are holding onto that weekly load of shopping, it drawn me in as if he was simply inviting me to stay with him just to here was melodies his voice could produce.

"Errr y-yeah I'm good" I finally reply snapping out my thoughts.

He smiled, he stood up at placed his hand out in front of me. His hand looked big and warm, an inch in my body to grab on to it a never let go was overpowering.

"I'm Ryan but you can call me rye"

"I'm Andy"

***

The credits of the movie roll onto the screen. I sigh getting ready for the rant I knew was to come for the passionate brunette.

"Oh come on! You've got to be kidding me! I thought that Alec would have tried to get Magnus his power back and find a way to stay with him!" He shouted, his mouth stuffed with sweet popcorn as he sat back down.

"Well he gave up his lover so magnus could be happy" I state "it's beautiful how much he's willing to risk for him"

"I would risk it for you" he smiled up at me from his uncomfortable looking position. His eyes only reflecting love and passion, but this time not for the tv show but for me.