Snow white

Just so your aware this is going to follow the plot of Snow White is just set in the same universe
Andys pov
Enjoy😉
***

I close my eyes as I breathe in the bitter cold, snow flakes land perfectly on my rosey cheeks slowly dissolving into my warmth, I watch as my breath floats away effortlessly into the sky.

I lean down picking up the numerous logs of wood and heading back to my cottage wedge in between trees, hidden away through the forest no one dared to cross because of the ogres that lurk. I'm almost positive that one will ever find me here, it's a safe zone I make sure if it everyday.

I take the heavy coat off hanging it up on a peg, I make my way towards the dying fire placing some logs in and poking them around until it bursts up with flames, warming me to my bone.

I grabbed the rusting kettle, hanging it over the fire waiting for the water to boil. Once it had I poured into a homemade cup making the cup of green tea to sooth my throbbing throat.

Bang!

My head snaps to the door, I see a man stood in a leather tunic and brown trousers; he had a belt that had multiple compartments on each containing a different weapon. His hair was brown and fluffy filled with snow flakes, his cheeks and nose a pretty pink. He was covered in dirt and blood proving of the difficultly there was to get to me.

A huntsmen, they've found me.

" are you the dead kings son?" he questioned, I nodded placing my tea down, sighing not wanting to run anymore.

"The Queen has sent me" he grabbed a knife from his hip pointing it towards me, "she wants me to cut your heart out" I raised an eyebrow at him as his face changed with unrecognisable emotions.

"The queen wants my heart?" I laughed under my breath.

He only nodded in response walking up to me, he looked guilty but he has yet to do anything but survive.

The huntsman's knife hovered over my chest, his hand shakes with sorrow.

"She already has it" I finished quietly, a sad smile on my face I close my eyes ready for fate to take action.

I heard a clash, I opened my eyes to see the knife lying on the floor the huntsman's eyes wide as if he had saw a ghost, " I can't do it" he whispered

I stared back in shock not knowing what to do, my heart pounding in my ears as I swayed slightly. I was so prepared for death that I wasn't prepared to live. My breathing heavy as I started to calm down.

Taking a seat next to the fire picking my cup back up with a shaking grip,"do you want a cup of tea?" I smiled.

He stood still he face the same, he nodded taking a seat next to me.

"I'm sorry" he said, I only smiled in response. "You were just doing what you had to"

"Rye. Ryan Beaumont" cute.

" I'm gonna help you" he looked at me now his eyes shining with determination "I promise you, prince Andrew"