Im a boy!! (2)

Ryan's pov:

10 years later... (Ryan:24 Andy:26)

Looking in the mirror I smile, rubbing my thumb across the criss cross stitching going across my chest. The struggle of school was worth it, the people, the opinions all of it was worth it because now I have everything I could ever want.

"Hey, babe" andy says as he wraps his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder, he stares at me through the mirror caressing my stomach.

"Hey" I respond softly. Leaning back into his touch smiling contently, pleased with my life.

"I'm so proud of you, you know?" He sighs kissing my shoulder every so often.

"Yeah I know"

I turn around placing my hands on his cheeks watching him close his eyes.

"You got through it Ryan. You survived and now here you are" he paused opening his eyes happiness whirling around the electric blue,"you got all your surgeries, you went on hormones and your as manly as ever. You never let anyone tell you to stop being yourself even when everyone was laughing at you, you held you head high and kept going and I'm proud of you for that baby"

I stroke the stubble on his jaw and leaned in kissing his pink lips, he kissed back love and passion coursed through my body. Nothing had changed since the first time we kissed and that's what I loved about him, nothing ever changed.

"I love you Ryan"

" I love you too andy"

****************

This is so short but I didn't like the ending to the first one so I decide to make a cuter one