Moring sunshine

Andys pov

I cuddle up further into the warmth. Not wanting nothing more than to just lay here stuck in a restless sleep.

I open my eyes to see my sleeping boyfriend next to me .His eyes shut , lips parted as he breathed in and out ,hair sticking up in every direction. He's perfect.

The sun casting its bright yellow beams into the room hitting his tanned skin making him glow as if he was an angel descending from the Heaven above.

His arms wrapped securely around my waist so tightly you think he was holding on to me for dear life , his head placed next to mine on our shared fluffy pillow making are breaths mix together becoming one, heads close made me tempted to just kiss him senseless but I decided against and to just admire his beauty .

I lift up my hand and start to to trace every inch of his  face , his defined jawline that's looks so shape it cut cut someone, his big nose that made him look intimidating yet gorgeous, his small plucked lips that's were as soft as candy floss and the corners of his eyes that would always crinkle when he was genuinely laughing or smiling ,his long eyelashes that were jet black and thick which was unnatural for a boy to have ,his cheek bones that structured his face , his smooth skin that was a perfect sun kissed colour .

Looking at him made the feeling of rejoice rise in my stomach a small smile spreading across my face.

Looking at him made the feeling of love spread through out me , I love him and he loves me.

What did I do to deserve someone like you?

He was the light in the darkness he never failed to make anyone smile , I love him for that . If there's one this you can count on  its his stubbornness , once he was set on doing something no one could tell he not to , it's something I always admired about him yet it was annoying sometimes when he wouldn't listen to me , but that's what made him , rye Beaumont.

He snuggles his head further into the pillow before droopily opening his eyes due to the sun shining through the curtains they looked like a bottles of whiskey how the light would shine through it making the bottle a beautiful golden brown colour. He was stunning.

"Morning sunshine " I whisper careful not to break this peaceful aura .

"Morning amor " he says back his voice groggily and quiet .

I smiled at him making him look at me confused .

his eye still only half open making him look adorable as he lifted his hand up rubbing at his eyes to remove he sleep from them.

"Why are you so happy ? It's the morning nobody likes the morning " he says as he turns on his back staring at the ceiling , once again closing his eyes and resting his arm against them.

" I love the mornings because it means I get to wake up next to you and get reminded how lucky I am to have someone as special as you . You could have been with any man or woman roaming this planet and with your beauty no one would turn you down , yet you picked me . so I will take in every moment with you , cherish each and every memory with you so I will never forget" I smiled at him still gazing at him .

He turned back on his side now ,  his now wide open and big smile spreading across his face

" I love you too andy"

———————————
Sorry this is short and really shit
But I just thought the concept of it was really cute
And I usually always write in ryes pov but I decided to change it up this time