The first day

The hall was busy and people were pushing shoving and screaming at each other trying to get to class me and Kayla were walking to our 1st period we sat at the very back and I got on my phone paying no attention to anyone I was playing Fortnite mobile . Then I heard someone shout "AYYYEEE" then someone else shouted "WATTTEERER" I looked up and there was ski and his friend I was sitting next to on the bus his friend looked way happier than on the bus then both sat in the last double table behind me and kayla.

I went back to Fortnite and I got a solo dub I smirked and then put my phone away as the teacher began teaching I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around ski was flirting with Kayla and his friend smiled at me and held his hand out he said "I'm X" I smiled back shook it and said "I'm yasmean". Ski seen me turned around and said " aye wassup girl from the bus" "hey" I waved I turned back to X and he asked for my number, I asked for his phone and gave him mine I put in "lul baby🖤" then handed him his phone back. When I got mine back he put it in as "young dagger dick💦" I grinned and giggled looking at him he smirked back at me.

(See what I did there😏)

I put my phone away and turned back towards the teacher in my seat and 30 mins passed by and my phone vibrated I grabbed it out of my pocket and look it was my mom
Hey baby I was just letting you know I'm getting off around 1 am in the morning so go to the mall after school I have put 500 on the counter for you and have friends over if you want and if you need food there's a 20 for pizza on your bed! I love you

I love you too ma thanks !

Did I say my mom was the coolest parent of all time she's the goat ! Oh shit the bell rung I gotta go I shot up my seat and ran out the class ignoring everyone I had a mission to go to my locker and get my phone charger homie it was on 2% I love my friends but I love my phone more it's my baby! I grabbed my charger out my backpack when I opened my locker and then I remembered I was in school so I stuffed my charger in my pocket and grabbed my portable and hooked that shit up to my phone right before it died I sighed and started walking to my next class.

"Yo why you run outta class like that" X asked me, "Deadass my phone was dying and I gotta have it charged at all times I ain't trying have nun bad happen" I laughed, "ight then what we doing after this hell hole" he asked me looking at my face with a straight face lmaooo "I mean I'm going to the mall cause my momma got work hella late" " ok then Issa date" I looked at him crazy and shrugged "I guess it's a date" and we walked down the hall together entering class.

Finally the bell rung and school was out I skipped my happy ass on the bus and when I sat down X sat right next to me I blushed as he smiled at me ski was in the other seat with kayla and caught on he started elbowing her and looked in our direction she saw us and they nodded there heads at each other and started sing " X and yas sitting in a tree K I S S I N G first comes love then comes sex then comes twins in a bitch ass bed" we laughed at their dumb version of it then I lay my head on his shoulder and went to sleep.

Someone was shaking me I opened my eyes and it was X we were still on the bus and he said " here yo stop come babygirl" I nodded and got off the bus and unlocked my front door walked in locked it back I set the keys down on the counter and walked up to my room. I threw my backpack across the room and jumped on my bed then got on my phone.

Just a little update😉