16💨

YAS POV

         "LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE" I shouted out the car window.

"Aye bro can you not I'm just tryna go to the mall and then go home I'm tired" ski groaned. I laughed and threw a gum pack at his face.

He got all offensive and sat up straight then threw them back "BITCH", I started choking because of how hard I was laughing.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up damn a nigga tryna drive" Jahseh started muttering under his breath.

I held up the gum pack too Jahseh "what you need sum too".

He slapped it outta my hand and started yelling "IF WE GET TO THAT DAMN MALL AND YOU ACTING LIKE THIS I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CARRY YO ASS OUT LIKE A KID AND KEEP YOU IN THE DAMN CAR"!

"I ain't that short" I huffed. "You ain't that short you the definition of mutha fuckin short" Jah responded.

"AHHHH got yo short ass" Ski mask started chuckling.

"Aye shut yo baby face headass up" I spat. "Ouuuuuuuu" Jahseh laughed.

-

"Aye bro bro can we go to pinkkkkkkk" I whined tugging on Jahseh's shirt.

He rolled his eyes "fine you little shrimp go ahead" I jumped up and down and started running too the store.

"Waittttt you fast ass little kid" ski screamed running after me.

I ran into the store and started going through everything. After a while I found everything I wanted. I went up to the counter and payed then walked out and too my left I seen X and Ski sitting in the bench bickering.

"Finally" Jahseh threw his hands up and got up. Ski grabbed my bags and looked through it, "Aye This is not child appropriate" I smacked my lips, "I ain't no kid weirdo".

Ski held his hand too his chest "I am offended I am not a child".

Jahseh grabbed the bag out of His hand " uh huh .... ouuuu yesss..... yeeee boi, these fuck niggas tryin get sum pussy but can't get nun from meeee".

Me and Ski looked at each other and busted out laughing.

-

As we were walking around the mall Jah randomly yelled "MY DICK FEEL CRAZY"!

Me and Ski busted out laughing again.

"I wanna go homeeeee" I yawned.

Jahseh nodded and we left the mall.

-

I got interrupted from my beautiful nap, I snatched my phone from the night stand.

Ski and jahseh finally went home.

"Aye what u want who dis?" I snapped into the phone.

"That's no way too talk to your mother young lady" my mom snapped back.

"MOMMMMYYYYY" I yelled grinning.

"Hey baby I'm sorry it's a different number my phone died and I needed to check up on you, I'm on my way back home baby I won't be there till 2 in the morning".

"Ok I can't wait too see you!" I cheesed.

"Bye love you" she said.

"Love you toooo" I then hung up.

I stretched then I got a text

          Members Only!

Stokes💕
Lil niggas there is a party today at 9:30 and it is 7:50 get y'all asses ready we goinggggsjdhhdsjsu😤‼️

Jahseh🥰
AYYEEE BET

                              Yas😈
                         Bettttttttt you lil niglets😎

I started to get ready for the party.

Hopefully I'll update again today 🤣🤣