5💨

We decided to go to the mall while we waited for the car to arrive I slipped on some basketball shorts a white tank top and some nike slides I grabbed my money and phone and skipped down the stairs. Jahseh looked at me with a mug and said flatly "get yo ass back up there and change" I glared at him and smiled "why should i" he took a deep breath and raised his voice a little "nigga I told YO ASS to change so go do it NOW" I shrugged "fine ....nigga" I ran back upstairs in my room and locked the door he was banging on and yelled "OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR" I laughed and yelled back "I THOUGHT YOU SAID GET CHANGED" I snickered he said "YOOOO IMMA BEAT YO ASS" I turned on Faneto by chief keef and turned it up loud screaming "SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OH DIS MY PART IMMA GORILLA IN A FUCKING COUPE" I started screaming the lyrics while grabbing some ripped jeans and a revenge hoodie with some all black slides.

When I got done, I grabbed my little black backpack and stuffed my keys money and phone in there. I jogged down the stairs to see jah waiting on the couch I asked " ready crybaby" he mugged me and got up opened the door and slammed it in my face. I opened it back up fast slamming it against the house and laughed in a creepy way "ohhhh so we slamming doors in folks face now huhhhh" I said sarcastically smiling. He shrugged and said bluntly " SKI is coming to take us he should be here now" as if on cue that nigga screeched in my driveway stuck his head out the window and smirked "wassup vros, heard jah stayed the night" he grinned I rolled my eyes and got in the front jah gave me a look and I smirked while he got in the back to avoid ski asking us questions I grabbed the aux and started playing music.

~
Welp a filler next chapter is dramaaaa 🤭