21💨

YAS POV

Me and Ski and Jah walked into the mall, last weekend was crazy with that man coming in the house Jah told me they caught him breaking in the house. Ever since then Jah hasn't left my side.

I pointed too PINK and they followed me in, I ran to the Panties section. As I was going through the clothes someone tapped my shoulder.

As I turned around a punch was sent flying to my face I fell back into the clothes. I got up and seen Kayla, anger burst through my body as I seen her. I snapped once I saw her face I grabbed a perfume bottle on the shelf and chucked it at her head and hit her in the eye.

Then I ran after her and tackled her on the ground and started sending punches too her face.

She then kicked me in my stomach making me fall off of her then she got up and tried to kick me in my head, but I grabbed her leg and dragged her down to the floor. I then got up and motioned her too come here "get up and fight me bitch" I semi yelled.

She then got up and dusted herself off and tried grabbing my hair I then grabbed her wrist and twisted it, she let go immediately and yelped.

I then kicked her at her temple and Instant knock out, she was out cold.

Her body fell too the floor and just too get revenge I started stomping on her face just so she could go to the hospital.

Then someone dragged me back and I started kicking and waving my hands wildly trying too go at her at.

Then I got pushed up lightly against the wall. Once I opened my eyes I saw a calm understanding Jahseh.

"You need too calm the fuck down" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded "but she came after me first out of no where" I snapped back.

He smacked his lips "but still you need too chill the fuck out bruh watch it be all over school tomorrow" I shook my head "I ain't going".

"Yes you are that school finna be getting all up in your shit if you don't go this is the 2nd week of not going too school you going tomorrow" he semi yelled.

I huffed and walked away from him out the store back too the car. I unlocked it and drove off too the beech.

When I got there the sun was setting and I walked too my place and sat on the rock and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up it was pitch black and storming I ran too my car and remembered Jah and Ski I drove home and it was empty.

I sped too the mall and there they were in front of the mall entrance getting poured on, I honked my horn and they ran too the car.

Yooooo I might not update for a min idk my phone tweekin and uninstalling apps outta no where so I'm uploading this before this possibly gets un downloaded😢