9💨

YAS POV

I hate school and I have to go back my momma said I missed too fucking much. At least ion have to ride the bus SKKKRRRTTTTT lemme stop.

I was on my way to pick up everyone as in jahseh kayla and ski. I was on my way to Jahseh's, when I pulled up it was a big ass house. I honked once then a minute later I saw the door fly open and a backpack was thrown into the yard. I face palmed as I saw jahseh pulling up his pants running to his backpack and his chains swinging everywhere with his hoodie falling off his head. I started laughing when he tried to get his backpack he tripped then got up and grabbed his backpack and ran to the front seat and hopped in.

He said " yooooo I hate school days this is too fuckin much" I just laughed at him even harder and sped off too ski's place. When I pulled up it was pretty big too and I honked then the door opened and he sluggishly walked out slumped over with one strap of his backpack on one shoulder. He walked reallll slow so when he was walking right in front of the car I honked the horn and he jumped his backpack went flying and his lean I'm guessing spilled everywhere on him and the ground he slipped and fell too.

Me and jahseh busted out laughing I was snorting and jahseh was coughing and laughing. He got up with his stuff eyeing me and poured some little specks of his lean of my car I gasped and said "I knowwww you did not just STOKLEY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK".

He started laughing and I put the car in drive and hit him to the point where he would fall but not die. He screamed and fell we were laughing again. Then he got in the back and said " tryna kill a nigga now" I simply said "you tryna die pouring shii on my car"!

He shook his head and we headed to Kayla s I honked and she came out looking like a shnnaaccckkk she went in the back and sat next to ski and said "heyyy how's everyone today" I laughed and jahseh shrugged while ski glared at me and said "I almost died because of this female" he said while pointing to me. I giggled and kayla cooed "awww wittle bwby you okkkkk" and pulled his head into her chest while glaring at me.

I shook my head and sped off too school.

Just explaining they new morning thinggg 🤷🏽‍♀️😂