6💨

YAS POV
I played "may I flex" by xxxtentacion black bag la and momoh. I mean it's a good song so I blasted it on the aux Ski started laughing and Jah smirked at me. I was just dancing and singing then ski turned it down I yelled at him "HEYYYYY why did you turn it down this my shit" ski laughed and turned to jahseh "you told ol girl over here yet". Jahseh shook his head "hell nah not just yet I want it to be a surprise maybe I should let her figure it out on her own" I shook my head I was hella confused but it's boys when aren't they confusing ?

We pulled up to the mall and walked in I ran straight to Tillys they had a crop top sale going on. Ski mask yelled at me "GIRL IF YOU DONT GET YO CROP TOP WANNABE ASS OVER HERE" while chasing me in Tillys ...well I was running to the crop tops and he already knew so he was running after me. Jahseh was jogging in the store after us saying sorry to other people who I shoved out of the way and Ski pushed again making them fall as we ran. I finally reached the crop tops and I went around one rack spotting a black one that has the words "fat ass high class" (they should Deadass make a crop top like dat ion know if it exist but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️) I yelled "SKI COME HERE OUUU LOOK AT THIS" when he finally caught up to me he was heaving with his hands on his knees saying " damn girl you..... fast ...... AS FUCK... oh hell nah jah gonna flip" he said staring at the crop top I held in my hand "shit ion currrr what he say I'm getting this it's so CUTE" I squealed.

Jahseh came up walking to us " what the hell is wrong with y'all shoving and pushing these got damn people looking like some fuckin-" he stopped and looked at my crop top real hard the said "oh hell no get that shit outta here you ain't wearing that getting that or having that at all got me speed talking for no damn reason little hood ass kids got me sounding like ski's momma got damn" he said Running his mouth speed walking away I swear I could see the steam coming out his ears.

I smiled at ski he had his arms crossed looked at me then said " oh hell no im not a part of this bullshit you planning" I pouted and stuck my lip out at him" plewse skiiii buy dws fo meee" I look up at his tall ass he was falling for my act. He sighed then face palmed himself "ion even know why the hell I put up with this" he snatched my crop top stomping to the cashier I ran after him smiling like a little puppy.

After we left to find Jahseh he was sitting by himself at a table in the food court ski put his arm in front of me stopping us I looked at him we was a good enough distance away from Jahseh so he couldn't see us Ski looked serious. I was about to protest then I looked at Jahseh he looked up from his food as this little blonde wannabe walked up to his table she was smiling hella hard twirling her hair. He listened to her every word we couldn't hear but his looked disgusted and shooed her off she ran off crying while he continued to eat his food.

We walked up to him and I said "soooo anything new happen while we was gone" he shrugged and said "this hoe came up asking to fuck and I said hell nah so she ran off cryin" I laughed and smiled at ski. Ski nodded at me and smiled, Jah stopped eating and stared at us looking hard between us before mumbling "y'all saw it didnt you tryna see if a jit was lyin huh fake ass friends I swear" he shook his head going back to his food. We laughed while Jahseh got up and we went to the car. Before I got in I saw a black van just parked by itself looking weird I shrugged and got in the car then we sped off home.

-
Black van interesting?🤔