23💨

YAS POV

"Mf bitch come back for what?!" She yelled at me. "Too beat youuurrrrr assssss aaaaaggggaaaiiinnn" I said slowly.

I threw another cup from a different person at her and stuck out my tongue. "BITCH" she jumped over the counter I ran up too meet her then started punching her dead in her face.

"Ayoooooooo" ski said recording while Jahseh just watched in awe.

She grabbed my hair but I kneed her in her pussy and grabbed her neck choking her. She started trying too rip my hands off I started laughing and squeezing hard this bitch really irritated me.

I then realized what I was doing and slowed down and let go and stood up. She started gasping for breath and I was trying too apologize but she kicked me off my feet.

I had complete hatred for her I grabbed her by the back of her head and started banging it on the floor until I saw blood and she started moving slow, I grabbed her neck and grabbed it hard then whispered in her ear "the only reason you alive is because I don't have time today" then I banged her head one more time and got up and walked out.

Ski and Jah ran after me "12 COMING RUN" ski yelled hopping in the car. I started in a sprint and we waited for Jah and zoomed off.

"Andddd uploaded" ski said like he did something great.

Jahseh smacked him "you STOOPID LIL BOY".

Stokely looked hurt and started pouting.

-

"OHHHH MYYY GAAAAHH AHHHHH" I screamed trippie redd lyrics through the house. "SHAAAAATTTTT AAAAPPPPPP" ski yelled back.

"FUCKKKK YOU!" I screamed "WHHEEENNNN UHHHHH" he yelled.

I ran downstairs and threw a pillow at him and grabbed some chips then dashed back too my room.

I mean ski is cute but my eye is on Jahseh.

Sorry it's short and dumb 😢 I'm having a tuff time with life rn