19💨

YAS POV

     I stepped out of Trippies car "thanks for bringing me home".

"Welcome shawty and smile fo big 14" he yelled.

I grinned "DATS MY SHAWTY" he screamed from the car.

Then Trippie drove off I waved. As I stepped into the house I thought about how my life was changing drastically. It was unfair too lose my mother.

"Nigga who is yo- YASMEEN" I saw ski running up too me.

He opened his arms for a hug and I just stood there with no emotion I didn't feel happy.

"Yas?" He questioned me. "Oh hey stokes" I weakly smiled.

He squinted at me looking me up and down and circling me with his eyebrows scrunched together in a thinking process as if he was trying too read my body language.

"You are ....sad" the last part he said with a frown.

"I know I am".

"MY BABY IS BAC- uhhh I mean wassup yas" X nodded to me walking coming down the stairs.

"Hi" I mumbled.

He stared at me and grabbed my hands "yasmeeeeeennnnn" he whined to me.

"Yes?" I tilted my head too the right a little bit.

"Why are you acttinnnggg uhhh weird" he straight faced me.

"I'm not Jah" I said.

"Boiiii" he took a long good look at me "I KNOWWWW YOU LYINNN" he arched his eyebrows.

"Mane you figure this out I'm hungry" Ski waves ya off walking into the kitchen.

X rested his hand on my cheek "are you ok?" He whispered softly.

Tears were filling my eyes I shook my head no and buried my face into his chest sobbing.

"There, there" he said patting the top of my head.

After a while of cryin my heart out into this mans chest I looked up at him and spoke "my...... my mother she ...... she died".

His face was confused at first then he immediately got sad and pulled me into another hug.

Ski walked in the room with a bowl of popcorn "oh shit ...... wrong time?" Then he slowly backed into the kitchen again.

"What am I gonna do" I huffed.

"We can make an agreement" Jahseh said lowly.

"Which is?" I looked up at him with my blurry vision.

"If you let us stay here and live with you we can pay for the bills and shit".

"No that's too much" I shook my head.

"Nah I got you bestfriend" he smirked.

I nodded smiling "fineeee" I groaned then walked upstairs.

I started playing the song Jocelyn Flores.

I sat on the ground in my room and laid my head back against the wall and sung the song lowly.

My moms face came in my head and tears were streaming down my face.

I hella missed her I decided too clean myself up I got in the bathroom and got in the shower.

As I was rinsing off my body I heard a shatter.

I finished up real quick and stepped out the shower and on the ground was broken glass and a brick with paper attached too it.

It was storming outside and around 9pm and my fucking window is broken.

I huffed and grabbed the brick then unfolded the paper and read it.

Yasmeen you think that your mothers death was bad, yours is next not soon but it's close very close.

                          - unknown

I looked at it and frowned this is not the time for all this too be happening too me.

I sighed and placed the paper on the counter with the brick, then I cleaned up the glass and covered the window with a towel since I'll have too call someone tomorrow too clean that up and fix it.

I walked into my room and got dressed into some a big shirt and panties.

I then walked downstairs too grab some takis. "YAS" stokley screamed from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen he had his back turned "yes Stokes".

"Can you make me something too drink" he mumbled still having his back turned.

"Ok" I walked past him and grabbed a glass then poured some fruit punch. I tapped him and he turned around and looked me up and down then grabbed the drink and smirked "thanks guurrrlll".

I nodded and proceeded too grab my chips then walked upstairs.

When I opened my room door Jahseh was on my bed playing fortnite.

"Heyyy baby" he said.

I whipped my head around too look at him and mugged him "what the fuck" I mumbled climbing into bed on the other side.

He paused his game and watched me the whole time.

"C'mere" he said grabbed my breast giving them a light squeeze.

I softly moaned and shook my head no "you sure" he looked at me with lust.

I pushed his hands off me and opened the chips then scrolled on my phone.

"Fine" he said, "mmm ok kid" I said dryly.

He got up and went into the bathroom I then panicked I forgot about the note.

"WHAT THE FUCK" he screamed.

He practically ran into the room, then he stopped in front of me and showed me the note, "who is this nigga" he said waving around the note.

I snatched it away "I don't fucking know Jah it says unknown dumbass".

He did grabbed his dreads in frustration "this is not ok me and Ski are going too find out who did this" he spat.

"Give me the note" he held out his hand.

I handed it to him with a mug.

He stomped downstairs with it and I heard yelling then a door slam.

I looked out my window and these niggas done left me. Instead of tryin too stay and protect me they fucking leave me.

I rolled my eyes and hopped on my bed scrolling through Netflix and clicked on my little pony they had some new episodes a bitch was not finna miss out. I grabbed my chips and payed back watching the show and then my eyes got heavy and I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I'm hungry guys😢