26💨

YAS POV

I waited it for two hours which turned into a whole day and a week. They didn't come back it was hard.

-

A Saturday morning and I'm sitting on the couch chewing chips. I heard a knock on my door, I walked and opened it I was embraced in a big hug and it was Ski.

"STOKES" I yelled back hugging him, then trippie hugged me, "heyyy trippieee" I squealed.

They then smiled at me I look behind them "where's jah?" I questioned.

Stokely breathed in really hard "can we come in" I nodded.

We all sat in the living room he started off "you see we went to see what was up and this is what happened".

"We pulled up and got our guns and everything then we went inside it was a simple trap house ya know ?" I nodded.

"So we went through the back and nobody was upstairs so we walked downstairs and there were about 6 guys sitting around a table playing cards or some shit so we snuck downstairs" he motioned his hands around.

"Then We started killing them off like these niggas was dead vro" he cracked a smile I giggled.

"And um you see Jah got shot" after he said that tears started in his eyes.

"So after we were done we rushed him to the hospital ya know, once they started working on him he was already gone..." my heart shattered.

Ski was in tears now "so um me and Trippie had laid low for a while and now here we are" he sniffled.

I ran out the house and dropped to my knees in complete tears, ski and Trippie ran outside holding me.

-

It's around 10 at night and I've decided it, I walked in my bathroom and held a picture of Jahseh in my hands "you said .... you were g-gonna come back" i croaked out.

I set the picture down and sat on the floor and started playing the song Jocelyn Flores, I then started singing along and cutting as deep as I could, I then stabbed myself in the chest.

As I sat there waiting for my death to arrive my eyes started getting blurry and then complete darkness I was at peace finally.

-

If you guys are wondering what happened after ski and Trippie found her dead 2 hours after she did it sorry I had to end the story like this ☹️ but watch out for a Tay k story 👀 and many more to come I will most likely make another book about Jahseh 💯