7?

YAS POV

"I DONT LIKE A SNITCH NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE" I screamed the lyric speeding up making ski say a silent prayer and jah covered his eyes. Yes yo girl just got her new car I was whipping that bih a all black camero look fye.

"AYE BE CAREFUL YO" ski mask screamed when I did a hella fast U turn. I laughed and said "Be careful with me-" I started speeding up "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DOIN" jah covered his eyes as I picked up speed going faster and faster.

I was laughing and Ski was so scared he passed out and Jahseh was covering his eyes. I pulled up too ihop Ski immediately ran out the car and Jah tripped running into Ihop I yelled to them "IM NOT THAT BAD AT DRIVING RUDE BITCHS".

I walked in and they were at a booth in the corner I sat next to Jahseh. Then Jah starting saying out of no where "Me and ski in the booth toggettthheerrrr TOGETHERRRRR" I have him a 'really nigga' face and Ski looked at him and screamed "Aye back still hurt" then Jah yelled "AGAIN BITCH AYEEE" while slamming the table.

I yelled "SHUT UP damn bruh" Ski smirked and raised one finger with his eyes close correcting me " damn Vruh" the he smiled. I smacked him and stormed off to the bathroom everyone was staring so I yelled at them "WHAT THE FUCK IS YALL LOOKIN FOR VRUH-" I stopped then screamed "FUCK" and slammed the door to the bathroom thoughts were running in my head.

Why the hell was they acting a fool in this damn place? Then it hit me bruh that's the song h2O by SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD AND XXXTENTACION! SKI AND X MY NIGGA THEY IS THE FUCKING RAPPERS THE TWO DYED HAIR AND DREADS MAKE SENSE NOW. Then I looked them up on insta first I looked up xxxtentacion and this is what I found.

THATS JAHSEH WHAT THE FUCK. Then I looked up ski mask the slump god....

Yoooo (his dreads were in his Durag under his hat don't flame me) THATS SKI FUCKKK I just then realized that I'm friends with the niggas I been listening too this whole time I'm so stupid. I facepalmed myself when I was in the bathroom then I walked out with an emotionless face. I sat next to Jah and just ate my food I Deadass looked like a robot Ski just looked at me and Jah turned his head towards me I just kept eating then I placed money on the table and motioned then to come they looked at each other then got up.

When we were all in the car it was dead silent we I drove to the very back of the ihop parking lot where there weren't any cars then turned off my car and turned to them and said " why didn't you tell me" Jah looked away and Ski cleared his throat " so you know who we are"? I nodded eagerly waiting for answer.

Jahseh leaned back in his seat and said "I thought you would think different of me if you knew who I was people always judge me for my past and what happened with her it wasn't my fault she got beat up them blamed it on me so she wouldn't look pussy in front of the whole world I honestly truly would never put my hands on a woman that is so disturbing whoever puts their hands on a woman is not a man in my eyes that's just wrong".

I looked at him and smiled putting my hand on his shoulder and nodded "I never thought you were a woman beater I knew it wasn't your fault things happen humans make mistakes" then I turned in my seat looking forward and scoffed " she just made the biggest fucking mistake ever that was low I'm sorry about saying this but then again I'm not she was a whore who cheated and lied just to get some money with her clout chasing ass fucking gold digger that was a whole fuckin bitch move she pulled I can't believe she's considered a woman after what type of shit she pulled that's not how we are that's just a whole ass snake with her ugly ass" I'm sorry but I always thought she was ugly especially her body and her face she's just ew I hate her.

Jah looked at me then nodded Ski just watched and I turned the car back on and drove back to the house.

Sup peeps hope you liked this chapter 💗