11💨

YAS POV

"AHHH THAT SHIT HURTS JAHSEH" I screamed at him.

"This is why we don't get into fucking fights then" he mumbles wrapping my arm up after treating it.

I called kayla and told her we were at my house her and ski should be here soon.

Someone rung the door bell probably Kayla I got up and jahseh put both his hands on my shoulders and said "sit" I crossed my arms and did as told.

He went downstairs to open the door. Then after two minutes of sitting there doing nothing Kayla ran in falling on the floor as she did so. Her face was still on the floor when she mumbled something and in lifted her arm up with her phone. I laughed and grabbed her phone, she sat on the ground rubbing her face then said "I got the video".

I snapped my head at her "EVERYTHING"?!

"Yasssss bitch from the part right after u slammed yo hands down on the table I knew something was finna happen I was ready ayeeee" she then got up and started dancing.

I stuck out my tongue and sent it to myself. "Imma post it and tag her" I cackled.

She nodded and grabbed my arm, "girl what the hell happened to you"!

"That bitch stabbed me" I mumbled.

"Oh yea sorry I forgot I didn't even look at the fight like that myself I just got the video" she giggled.

I face palmed.

"AYE WHO THE FUCK IS YOU BRUH" me and Kayla snapped our heads towards the door downstairs some grown men were yelling.

Kayla put a finger over her mouths and crept out the bathroom I did too.

I cracked the door open and nobody was in the hall I ran to my closet and grabbed my gun my mom put it there in case of anything.

I tucked the gun in my pants where nobody could see it and when I turned around Kayla was standing at the door looking through the crack.

We walking slowly in the hallway and down the stairs were the voices I didn't dare go to the rail I just saw Ski mask standing there while holding Jahseh back from someone and looking scared as hell.

I sighed and whispered to kayla "imma go now" before she could protest I ran down the stairs next to Ski and jah then cocked my gun and pointed "YALL NIGGAS BETTER GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA MY DAMN HOUSE"!

It was about four guys in mask of course one had a knife. Shit I gotta take care of this fast.

I blinked for one second and everything happened so fast....

SUU WHOOP