13💨

YAS POV

When I woke up from my beautiful nap everything that happened at school came back to my mind.

I groaned and rolled over getting up off my bed I went downstairs to make some brownies.

The doorbell rang I didn't even look in the peep hold I just swung the door open.

It was nun other than Ski mask the slump god.

I glared at him and he looked down in shame "can I come in vro".

I rolled my eyes "one I'm not your vro two don't try no funny shit" I meant embarrassing or like pranks or anything.

He walked to the couch and sat down I sat in the chair by the couch.

"Ight so why did you come?"

He sighed before starting "I'm sorry about everything I legit didn't even consider thinking about your side of the story and today when you said those things made me realize I did it for nothing I lost a hella good friend for nothing I shouldn't have done that, and I broke up with Mia she was toxic I'm not friends with Jahseh or Kayla anymore until they seen what they did was wrong".

I nodded "true but why what made you completely think those awful things about me".

He shrugged "um well Kayla told me and Jah and we immediately believed her I don't know why prolly cause it was one of us that said it and-" I cut him off "it was all Kayla ?".

He nodded I was pissed that bitch was not it from the jump i should've known.

I thanked ski for telling me and we are friends again then he went in the kitchen to find some snacks.

I got on Live and seen that Kayla had joined "hey guys I know i haven't been active lately I've been dealing with some... things that's I will share today. For one I've seen that part of the Cause has joined this live and I want to say to you". I breathed in and started.

"You littles dirty bitch I cannot believe you did that nasty shit you jealous little whore that was so uncalled for I should've known you was a snake from the jump bruh I trusted yo skank ass I don't know why I did but I hope yo unholy little satanic ass rot in hell bitch" and I ended the live.

"Holy shit" ski came in the room with a bag of chips. I laughed "yoooo that felt sooooo good".

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes "vrooo my niggaaa" then he sat down and laughed.

"Vroooooo" I yelled then laughed too.

Ski s phone started ringing he put it on speaker "heelloooooo" he said.

"Aye vro where you at I wanna come over pussy boi"! That voice it was Jahseh.

My smile dropped and I just looked at the ground.

Ski cleared his throat "can't vro"

X whined "whyyyy jit"

"I'm at a very close friends house which is also my best friend jit" I smiled at him.

"I thought we were bestfriends" X pouted.

"No sir" ski chuckled.

"Well who is this friend" X spat.

"Her name is ..... YASSSSS BITCH" he laughed.

"Nigga what you still talk to her after what she did to us?" X was getting mad.

"Nigga it wasn't her it was all Kayla I figured it out and talked to her about it" ski spoke.

"Vro lemme come over and see wassup" Jahseh said.

"Bet" and ski hung up.

I glared at Ski "whattt did I dooo" ski whined.

Hmmmm will their friendship come back to lifeeee?