17💨

YAS POV

When we pulled up too the party it was packed me and ski and jah went to the living room and chilled I posted a pic for the gram real quick.

llil.yas : run me my money 😌‼️

Liked by 14,083

xxxtentacion awww look at my child🥰
llil.yas dont do me😢

Theslumpgod behave midget 🙅🏽‍♂️
llil.yas stawwwpppp☹️💔

Theshaderoom hmmm I spy two rappers in these here comment sections 🤔

-

"Pass me sum to drink ski" I tapped him. He looked at me his eyes were low and blood shot red, "herreeeeeeeeeee ya gooooo bestieeee" he said very slowly.

I nodded and took it out of his hands then went to the kitchen, I saw lots of naked girls surrounding jahseh I got mad but brushed it off.

We are not dating, I chugged down the drink as one of the girls came up too me, she looked really pretty like this wasn't her style being a hoe she spoke too me "hey cutie wanna dance with me?" I nodded and she grabbed my arm and we got on the dance floor.

When she started bending down in front of me and shaking her ass I saw her vagina man all these girls were literally completely naked.

Being the drunk person I am I grabbed her hips and started grinding with her then when the lights shut off it was just disco lights a very dim lit room tho, i grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the kitchen jah was still there with the girls around him he kept staring at me and the girl I grabbed another drink and she grabbed one.

I counted then we chugged it all down.

She grabbed my face and started kissing me and pushing her body on mine I grabbed the back of her head and we were making out for 3 minutes then we stopped too catch our breath.

"Wanna take this upstairs" she said twisting her hair around her finger. "Fuck yea" I slurred .

"AYE yas lemme join" Jahseh yelled too me. I mugged him "hellll nah this my female you got all them go fuck one of them or.... sum" I slurred but stumbled the girl helped me up and we walked upstairs.

She led me too this room and closed then locked the door.

Get your tissues ready guys the story will be kinda depressin for a hot min 😢 but also no gay sex scene next I feel like I should do it another Time sowwwyyy🤧