24💨

YAS POV

I started dancing along with the beat of the song. "SHE WANNA HAVE SEX" I said twirling around.

"Ouuuu look at yas go, go yasmeen go" jahseh shouted recording me hyping me up.

Ski walked into the living room with A bag of chips and screamed "YA IM TOOTED AND BOOTED".

We were all three laughing and smiling having a good time then someone rang the door bell.

Jahseh went to go get it, as he opened the door shots poured into the house I got down on the floor and closed my eyes then just as it started it ended.

I looked around Ski was on the other side of the living and I couldn't find Jah "is everyone alright" I spoke loudly.

"Yea I'm cool" ski said. But I didn't hear or see Jahseh I stood up "JAHSEH" I screamed and started panicking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I whipped around, "agh chill" it was Jah.

I hugged him so fast, "oh my god your ok".

He nodded and held me for a minute, "y'all cute even though we almost died" ski coughed.

We all laughed "but for real we gotta find out who the fuck is messing with us" ski said closing the door and inspecting the wall.

"Waiittttt" ski started feeling the wall, "this is paint" he stood up. "But the noise..." I started.

"It's all fake" jahseh said coldly.

"So what'd they use for sound effects" I questioned.

"A phone was connected to a phone with an app, that's ..... THE OLDEST DAMN TRICK IN THE BOOK" ski yelled slamming his hand down on the counter.

Jahseh shook his head "we gotta call trippie", "but dat nigga at school" ski laughed .

While they were talking about trippie I called him "heewwwooooo" he cooed in the phone, "uh hello, can u come over it's important" i quickly answered "I'll be over in a few" after that he hung up.

"He coming" I said, they looked at me with confusion and I just giggled and walked upstairs ........ CAUSE BITCH I GOTTA WATCH THE HATE YOU GIVE (Issa good ass movie I recommend it)

Guys I might just keep doin lil things cause I'm getting tired of this book sadly