About Asia

what's up bitches. It's Asia Simmons. Let me tell y'all about me. I'm 22 years old, 5'7, long black and Brown hair that reach the top of my ass, nice smooth sexy brown skin with honey brown eyes, and thick ass thighs with a fat ass.

I'm the daughter of a notorious king pin, Trigger. Y'all want to know why he's called that, well if you fuck with his daughter, family, money, and business, he ain't scared to pull the trigger. I'm the only child, so I always get what I want. My mom isn't in my life because she decided to go fuck with my dads best friend, so they got dealt with.

My dad raised me so you know ima dangerous ass female. Idgaf about anyone feelings or their opinion. If you got something to say to me then you can meet my gun, my fist, or the torture room at the trap.

Men love trying to talk to me but I don't give them the time of day. My best friend is my bae Melissa. She my ride or die. I'll do anything for her and she will do anything for me. Melissa been my main since diaper days. I have other friends but them bitches ain't important.

I bet y'all wondering how I have two kids from the two most sexist singer. Well y'all just have to keep reading to find out.