Baby arrival

Asia pov

Couple of months later

I'm 9 months pregnant and August is finally done with his tour. I'll be ready to have this baby any day now. Trey is back with Melissa but we still have our little fling. August came in the room and laid down next to me.

" Baby, have you thought of any names ", August asked

" Would you like it if we named him after your brother ", I asked

He looked at me like I was crazy. " Why would you ask me something like that. No. We can name the baby something else ", he screamed

" OK, August. Just relax. It was a suggestion. How about Anthony"

" I like that one. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just that my brother is a touchy subject"

" It's ok"

August laid his head on my stomach and started talking to the baby. I giggled and laid down. He started rubbing my belly and I went to sleep.

Couple of hours later. August pov

Me and Asia is sleeping when it feels like she just peed on me. I was like oh hell no. She just peed on my polo pajamas.

" Asia, get up. You just peed ", I said shaking her

" OMG, August my water just broke. I didn't pee stupid", she said hitting my head.

" I'm going to call everyone and then will be on our way to the hospital. Are you feeling any pain". She shakes her head no and lay back down. I called her daddy, Melissa and Trey. After the phone calls, We got her bags, got in the range rover, and drove to the hospital. They situated her in the room and checked how far along she is

" You only dilated 2 centimeters. When you reach 6, you can get an epidural, at 10 centimeters you push ", the doctor informed us.

The doctor left the room and Asia daddy, Trey, and Melissa came in the room. I was feeding Asia ice chips, when she started screaming and crying. She was cussing everyone out, even the doctors and nurses. I went to hold her hand when she hit me in my face.

" You did this shit to me August. I hate your ass. I should get out this bed and whoop your ass, you stupid ass bitch", she screamed at me.

I just shook my head. This is going to be a long night.

4 hours later

I've been at this hospital forever. They gave Asia her epidural and now she is asleep. I walked out the room and went to the vending machine. I got a bottle of water and some lays chips. I started eating when I heard Asia crying. She was screaming get this baby out of me. She being so damn dramatic. Luckily I got Trey recording the whole thing. I walked into her room and the doctor said it was time for her to deliver. They got me ready for the delivery. Trey and Melissa left the room but her dad stayed.

30 minutes later

Asia gave birth to a healthy baby boy. My baby boy. I was so proud. His name is Anthony Alsina, weighing 8 pounds, and is 21 inches.

" Welcome to the family ", her dad said

The nurse came back with Anthony and placed him in my arms. She taught me how to hold him and bottle feed him. I was truly the happiest man on earth.

I really didn't like this chapter. It's just a quick update. Hope you enjoy