Lying ass bitch ( LAB)

August pov

Asia didn't come home last night and left me alone with Anthony. I don't mind watching my son is the fact that she didn't call to say she was staying out. I called Trigger and asked him if he could watch Anthony while I go handle some business. He said yeah so I got Anthony ready to go over to his grandfather house. I dropped Anthony off and called my nigga Tech.

Call mode

T: Yo what's up August

A: I need you to trace my girl license plate and see where she at

T: alright. I'll text you what I find

Call mode end

Tech sunt me the address. This is the address to the hotel me and Trey stayed at when we first came here. I drove to the hotel and the shit I seen made me mad. I saw Asia leaving Trey room and him walking her to her car. He kissed her and went back to his room. Asia drove off. I called my boys and ordered a hit out on Trey. I can deal with Asia myself.

I drove back to the house and went to work. I removed all of her hidden guns and knives. I sat down on the couch in the living room waiting for her to come back. Asia came to the house 20 minutes later. She walked inside unaware of where I was. She turned on the lights and jumped at the sight of me.

" Where were you. You didn't come home last night ", I asked calmly

" I was with Melissa ", she lied

I walked up to her and grabbed her neck. " Bitch, you lying. I saw you leave Treys hotel room"

I punched her in the face and dropped her on the floor. She got up and ran to the couch.

" You ain't gonna find it. I removed all your guns and knives.

She lunged at me and I kicked her. She fell on the floor. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her all around the house. I was beating her ass until I heard the phone ring. I picked it up and it was Melissa. She said turn on the tv to the news. I hung up and turned on the TV.

Breaking News

Singer Trey Songz has been admitted to the hospital. He was in a bad car accident. Apparently there was unmarked cars following him and they started to shoot. The singers car flipped 10 times and burst into flames. Trey is in critical condition. If anyone have any leads as to who did this, please contact the police department.

Asia looked at the TV and started crying. I slapped her ass.

" U did this shit to his ass. If you would have never fucked him, he wouldn't be in the hospital ", I screamed in her face.

I pounded her ass. I got her gun and shot her ass.

Lying unfaithful ass bitch