Talking

Melissa and I left the club around 1:30. We got back to my house at 2:05. I immediately ran to the shower to clean up the mess August made in my panties. After the shower, I put on my pink bra and panties and my Betty boop boy shorts. Melissa came barging in my room with a wicked grin on her face.

" Telephone ", she said with a smirk

" Who's that ", I asked looking confused as to who would call me at this time.

" August Alsina", she said in a duh tone

" OH. I grabbed the phone the phone and placed it to my ear and said hello.

" What's up ma, u home safely ", he asked

" yeah. Thanks for asking. What you doing here in Miami", I asked curiously

He laughs then said " I had a few shows down here but now I'm just chilling, seeing what Miami is all about. Are you from here? "

" Yeah. Born and raised"

We just stayed up for hours just talking about our lives and future. He told me about the struggle he went through, his brother passing, and the things he used to do to live on the daily. I told him about me growing up in the game, how my mother passed, and me period.

" Alright Asia, ima let you go to sleep, it's getting late."

" ok", I tiredly said

" I'm going to call you later. Good night boo "

" Night August "

I hung up and went to sleep peacefully with a smile on my face.

Later on today

" So Melissa where did you go after you gave me the phone ".

Melissa spit out the juice she was drinking and said " I went to bed. "

" Nigga, you lying. I saw you out my window take the car and leave. So, where did you go".

" Girl, I went to Trey Songz hotel room and we got it in. He fucked me silly. He had me begging him to stop. The way his dick kept hitting my sp-"

I cut her off right there. " TMI. I don't need to know that. I bet you had fun. "

" I did. He coming to get me right now "

I heard a car honk its horn. " That's him. I got to go ,talk to you later. " She ran out the house and jumped into the car. I guess I'm by myself today.

August pov

I'm out here at this meet and greet signing autographs, taking pictures, and doing interviews. I decided to text shawty from the club last night. There was something about her that had a nigga sprung. She was bad.

( AS-is for Asia. AA- is for August )

Text mode

AA : Hey sexy, what you doing

AS : nothing just chilling. Melissa left with Trey earlier

AA : oh for real. well you can hang with me later. what you doing tonight

AS: nothing. do you have something in mind

AA :yeah. ima take you out. Be ready at 8

AS: Alright

AA : I'm going to hit you up later. peace boo

Text mode end

I went back to the meet and greet and continue to interact with my fans. After the meet and greet was over I went back to my hotel to just chill before my date with Asia. A nigga was getting thirsty, so I went down the hall to the vending machine to get something to drink. I noticed this bad ass female in front of it. I decided to spit game on shawty.

" Hey sexy what's yo name "

" Erica. your August Alsina"

" In the flesh. what you doing right now ", I said biting my lip.

" Nothing you got something in mind."

" Yeah. come with me ma "

Me and Erica walked back to my room together. We went inside and you already know what went down.

Asia pov

It's 7:30 so I decided to get ready for my date with August. I took a 15 minute shower. I put on my black lace bra and panties, my black skinny jeans, pink crop top and pink wedges. I curled my hair and put on natural makeup. I took a picture for instagram and instantly got likes.

It's past 8 and August still ain't here. I decided to call him. I got his voicemail. 4 hours passed and he still didn't come. I was pissed off to the max. I just took my clothes off and went to sleep.

While I'm sleeping, I hear my phone ring. I grabbed it and checked who was calling. it was August. I ended the call and turned my phone off.

Fuck August Alsina