Selfish

Asia pov

Me and Anthony said our goodbyes to Melissa and left.  I was driving when Anthony asked me a question. 

" Mommy who is my first daddy

I sighed and said " August Alsina"

" The singer"

" Yeah he was in your life but when we moved I lost contact with him. "

"  Can I call him and see him "

I shook my head and called him. 

" Siri call August "

" Hello", August said

"  Hey August it's Asia"

" Asia where have you been.  I missed you and Anthony.  What happened "

" You snitched on me and I had to leave "

" Asia I was scared for my life.  That's why I did it "

" Yeah whatever.  Your son wants to talk to you "

" OK "

I gave Anthony the phone and kept on driving.  15 minutes I made it home.  I helped Anthony out, and we went inside.  He was still on the phone with August.

" Anthony tell your dad you will call him back after you shower."

" But mom your not going to give me the phone back if I hang up "

" Just keep the phone for the night "

" OK.  Love you mommy good night "

" Love you too.  Good night baby "

Anthony ran to his room and I went to my room. 

" Hey babe ", Killa said

" Hey"

" What's going on "

" Dominic is with Trey and Anthony is on the phone with August "

" Oh OK.  How did Melissa take it when you told her "

" She was hurt.  I didn't want to hurt my best friend but I had to tell her.  She forgave me "

" That's good "

I laid down and Killa got on top of me.  I giggled.

" Marcus ( killa real name ) get off of me.  I'm tired "

" You said we can break in the bed later and what I told you about calling me by my government "

" Nigga please.  I'll call you that whenever.  OK Marcus "

" So I have to teach you a lesson "

" Boy bye"

He started taking my clothes and kissing down my body.  I shivered after each kiss.  He kissed lower and lower till he got to my area.  He spread my legs and started to eat me out.  I pulled him closer to me and he started to eat me faster.  I came and he drunk all of me. 

" Bae,  have my baby ", Killa said

When he said that,  I swear my mood just changed.  I hopped off the bed and put my clothes back on. 

" What's wrong with you "

" Marcus I'm not having no more kids.  I already told you that "

" Why not"

" I have two already.  I don't need anymore.  plus you take care of Anthony and Dominic like there yours"

" They are mine but their not my blood.  They have their own fathers that wants to raise them to.  I want a child that I can call my own "

" Marcus I love you but I'm not having another child.  How does that make me look with 3 kids by 3 different daddies "

" It doesn't look no type of way. You being really selfish Asia. I took care of you and your kids when I didn't have to.  I decided to change my ways and propose to you.  I dropped all my hoes for your ass and I can't have a child from you.  That's some bullshit.  I always have to compromise for your bitch ass but as soon as I want you to compromise, you bitch about it.  Sometimes I wonder why I even agreed to staying with your ass them three years and keeping you safe.  I should've just gave your ass up but I didn't.  You ain't shit.  You just a hoe,  sitting there fucking your best friends nigga".

" Marcus I'm -"

He cut me off.  " Stfu.  I don't want to hear shit you got to say to me.  I'm gone"

Killa grabbed his car keys and left.  I laid down on the bed and cried myself to sleep.