Sorry

August pov

I fucked up big time. I know I was supposed to go pick up Asia for our date but I was to busy fucking Erica.  I tried calling but she sunt me to voicemail. I decided I'm going to go visit her later and get some shut eye. 

  Trey pov

I'm loving the MIA. I met a shawty named Melissa and we been kicking it ever since. She so damn bad.  Melissa is 5'8, red,  hazel eyes,  honey brown hair that stop at the middle of her back,  with a phat ass.  Yeah,  we fucked the first night but you can tell she ain't no hoe.  She just sexy as hell. She someone I can take to my momma. Melissa told me about her past and I told her about mine.  I know I have to leave Miami in a week to start my tour but I don't wanna leave her here.

" Bae,  what you thinking about ", she asked me with her sweet voice

" How I'm leaving in a week to start my tour and I don't want to leave you here. Melissa I want you to come on tour with me."

" Awe,  Trey,  I would love to but what about Asia.  I can't just leave her.  she my ride or die. 

" She can come to but August is going on tour to so she might go with him.  She still is rocking with August right?"

She rolled her eyes " your boy August stood her up last night.  I should go to his room and beat his ass for that.  How he gonna try to talk to my bestie but be fuckin some nasty pussy bitch with her infected ass.

I was laughing so hard.  " Melissa just chill OK.  I'm sure he going to fix it. "

" He better before I fix him.  "

   Asia pov

  I woke up this morning and did my hygiene and got dressed in my yellow sun dress and Dior sandals.  I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs to eat some cereal.  After I ate my cereal,  I heard a knock at my door.  I ran to the door and open it. 

" Daddy,  I missed you.  when did you get back from Mexico.  "

" I got back last night.  You look good where you going."

" No where.  Just wanted to get cute. where are you going looking all handsome. "

For my dad to be a older guy, he sure does look good.  He is 6'4, pure muscles,  long dreads that's braided back,  brown skin and honey brown eyes. " I got a female I got to go see later", he responded with a wink

" Ew. You to old for that", I said laughing

He walked over to the couch and almost tripped. " Asia why you're shoes down here. I almost fell". he said.  The smile left my face and he noticed it.  " What's wrong baby girl. why you stop smiling when you look at the shoes.  "

" I was wearing those shoes last night cause I was supposed to go on a date but the guy stood me up."

" What"! he yelled. what lil ass nigga stood my daughter up.  He must not know who I am and that I don't fucking play. What's his name."

" August Alsina".

As soon as I said his name he walked through the door.  My dad walked up to him and grabbed him by his neck choking him.  I just looked at him and sat down.

" Do you want me to end him Asia", my dad ask

" No you can let him go.  It's alright"

"You better be lucky lil nigga.  If it wasn't for my daughter I would have killed your ass. I don't play about her.  If you going to date her,  then it better be only her or leave her alone", my dad said dropping August to the floor. August was gasping for air.  After his breathing got even,  he apologized. I decided to give him another chance.  My dad left and it was just me and August.

" I'm sorry. Let me take you out shopping", August said

" Sure.  let me go get my phone".

I got my phone and we headed out.  We went to the AVentura mall.  we shopped till we dropped.  I got hungry so we went to the food court.  I got a sub from Subway and August got Chinese food. 

" Did I tell you that you look really good in that dress ", August said

I blushed.  " yes you did.  you told me like 10 times already. "

" just wanted to let you know ".

We finished our food and left the mall.  August left all the bags in the car and came inside with me. 

" I'm surprised that no one came up to me asking for a an autograph ", August said surprised

" No one didn't ask because you were with me.  They all know my dad and is to scared to walk up to me", I said with the roll of my eyes

" Asia,  I want you to come on tour with me".

" Under one condition", I said with a smirk

" What is that"

"  come show me what that mouth and dick do", I said going upstairs while taking off my clothes.

August followed me in my room and laid that dick down right on a sista.