Drama Starts

Asia pov

It's been 3 months since I've seen August.  He calls every day and we also face time.  I found out I'm 4 months pregnant and I didn't tell August.  I don't want him to stop his tour just because he have a pregnant girlfriend.  I'm on the couch watching TV when I heard the door open.  I turned around and it was my dad. 

" How you doing pumpkin ", my dad ask sitting next to me

" I'm OK.  Just tired but I'm good"

" Did you tell August that you're pregnant"

" No.  I'm going to tell him when he's done with tour"

" Asia not telling him is wrong.  Your letting him miss out on watching his child grow inside you.  What happens if they extend his tour again.  He was supposed to be done 2 months ago.  I don't want my grandchild being born without his father."

I sighed and actually thought about what he was saying.  He was right.  I picked up my phone and decided to call August.  I got his voicemail.  I left him a message saying we have to talk asap. 

" Do you know what you're having "

" No.  I find out at the end of the week because I'll be turning 5 months.

" I want a grandson, so I can show him the business and let him take over"

" I want a boy to because I don't want to deal with female issues.  And you are not showing my child the business", I said rubbing my belly

He laughed " I always wanted a boy.  When your mom was pregnant,  I thought you was a boy. When we found out it was a girl,  I was disappointed. But when you came,  I fell in love with you. I barely let your mom hold you and I always had you".

" Dad did you kill mom or did you just lock her away "

"   Baby girl,  there are some things that you don't need to know. When the time comes,  I will let you know everything ".

" OK.  I love you"

" I love you too.  I got to go pumpkin.  I'll see you later"

My dad got up and hugged me and left.  I sat back down and started watching reruns of scandal.

   August pov

I got 2 weeks off and I'm on my way to see my baby Asia. Damn I missed that girl. I just pulled up in her drive way to see her dad walking out the house.  I turned off the car and grabbed the flowers,  teddy bear,  and chocolate I got for Asia.  I dapped up her dad and went inside.  She turned her head around and ran towards me.  I noticed she had a bump under her stomach and the smile left my face.  she noticed and ask what was wrong.

" Asia, what the fuck is that under your shirt ", I asked with a mug

She just looked down at her feet and backed away from me. 

" Asia,  WTF is that", I screamed

she jumped and said " I'm pregnant"

" Who's the father"

" You. I wanted to tell you but I -"

I cut her off " How long have you known", I asked grinding my teeth

" I found out two days after I left the tour. I was a month.  Now I'm 4 months and I'll be 5 by the end of this week", she said crying.

" Asia,  how could you keep this shit from me.  That's my child in there.  I missed 4 fucking months.  When was you going to tell me, when you was at the damn hospital giving birth".

" August,  I'm sorry. I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to stop your tour cause of me", she cried

" Man Asia that's bullshit. Fuck you man.  I'm done ".

I dropped all the shit I had in my hands on the floor and walked out of the house.  I got in my car and drove off.  I went to my homeboy Jay house to cool off. 

   Asia pov

I sat on the floor and cried my eyes out.  I seen the stuff that August dropped and picked it up.  I put the flowers in a vase, the chocolate in the fridge,  and I held the teddy bear.  It smelled just like him.  I held it tighter and cried my self to sleep on the floor