Returning

Asia pov

We have been in Mexico for 3 years and we're finally going back to Miami. My dad said that the cops gave up on the case and it's safe for me to return.

Me and Killa relationship has been going great. He proposed to me when Dominic turned one. I was so happy. The boys call him daddy and he accepts them as his kids. It was time for us to leave and Killa was putting every thing in the car. I'm going to miss this house.

Back in Miami

Killa pulled up to this beautiful two story house. We got out the car and went inside. Killa showed us around and gave the boys each a room. He showed me the master bedroom which was our room. I laid on the bed and he laid on top of me.

" You ready to break this new bed in", he said kissing my neck

" Maybe later. I'm going to go see Melissa. I'm taking the boys with me", I said getting up taking the car keys.

" Alright be safe. I love you "

" Love you too. Boys let's go"

I walked outside and buckled the boys up in the car. I got in the drivers seat and drove to Melissa house.

Melissa pov

I was laying down with my baby boy Michael, when I heard the door knock. I went to go open the door and Michael followed me. I opened the door and I was in shock.

" Hey bestie. I missed you ", Asia said coming in with two little boys behind her.

I pulled her in for hug and we hugged for the longest time. I pulled away

" Bitch I missed you. Where have you been "

" Mexico. You know August told the cops that I killed all them females "

" OMG. I missed you so much. Next time you leave take me with you "

" I will "

I looked down at her hand and seen a big ass rock on their. I grabbed her hand and looked at the ring.

" You married "

" No. I'm engaged "

" To who"

" Killa "

" Awe I'm so happy for you"

" Thanks. Who's the cutie behind you "

" This is Michael. He's my son"

" He is so cute "

" Thanks. I have something to tell you "

" What is it "

" Trey ain't his daddy. Kay is. One night he came here drunk and he raped me. 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant "

" oh wow. I'm so sorry Melissa. Does Trey know "

" Yeah and he's OK with it. He loves Michael like his own. So Whose the two cuties behind you. I know Anthony but who's the other one"

" That's Dominic. He's my younger son"

" I didn't know you had a second child. Does August known "

" No. I was 2 months pregnant when I left but August isn't the father "

" okay, is Killa the father "

Asia shook her head no and started crying.

" I'm so sorry Melissa. Please hear me out before you say something"

My heart broke into a thousand pieces. I looked at Dominic and seen some features of Trey. I shook my head and held back my tears. This can't be true.

" Michael take the boys to your room and go watch TV or play games ", I told my son. Michael and the boys left upstairs and I turned to Asia.

" Who the fuck is his father ", I yelled