Going out

3 months later Asia pov

Anthony is 3 months now and I'm ready to go out.  I got my body back and I'm ready to flaunt it.  I called up Melissa and told her let's go to this new club called Club Owl. ( this is not a real club.  I made it up )  She agreed and said she is going to meet me at the club. 

I took a shower , washed my hair,  and shaved. I got out the tub and went in my room to moisturize my skin.  I put on my strapless bra and thong.  I did my makeup which consisted of the smokey eye look, red lipstick,  and natural blush.  I put on my blue halter dress and black pumps with black and blue jewelry.  I straighten my hair and put it in a high pony tail.  A bitch was looking bad.  I grabbed my phone and my Marc Jacobs clutch. 

" Where you going ", August asked when I come downstairs

" To the club with Melissa ", I said

" You can't be going to no club.  You got a  3 month old child "

" So.  He's a couple of months old.  You can watch him by your self.  I'm leaving "

August yanked me by my arm and said I ain't going no where.  I slapped his ass and went outside to my Benz and drove off.  Who the fuck do he think he is.  I'm a good mother.  I take care of my child.  When his wants to go I out,  I don't say shit to his bony ass.  He got me fucked up.  I'm not going to let him ruin my night.  I blasted cut her off and went to the club. 

I arrived at the club and the spotlight was on me.  I looked around for Melissa and she wasn't here.  She sunt me a text saying she can't come something came up.  Oh well.  I'll just turn up by myself. 

" Can I have a virgin strawberry daiquiri", I asked the bartender

I took money out my clutch and he said its on the house.  I sipped my drink bobbing my head to the music.  Trey Songz song Na Na came on and I went to the dance floor.  I started dancing when I felt someone come behind me.  I turned around and it was Trey.  I smiled and turned back around grinding on him.  Then Fight Night came on and I bend over and started shaking my ass.  When the song was over,  we went over to the bar and sat down. 

" Can I have a club soda", I asked the bartender

" Let me get patron on the rocks", Trey ordered

" You look real good", Trey whispered in my ear

I blushed and said thank you. 

" U ready to leave and go to my hotel room ", he said in my ear nibbling on it

I shook my head yes and we got in my Benz and left the club.  I was in the drivers seat when I felt Trey put his hands under my dress and took my thong off.  He started fingering me and rubbing my clit.  I had to keep a straight face while driving but he was making it hard.  He lifted my dress up and started eating me out.  I couldn't take it anymore more so I pulled over and let him finish eating me.  After I came,  I drove to the hotel and went inside the room.  Y'all already know what happened so no need to explain it.