LAB pt 2

August pov

When I shot Asia she passed out. Just chill I shot her in the shoulder. I hid the gun and called the cops. They came in 5 minutes. They put Asia on the stretcher and took her away. The cops asked what happened and I said it was a break in. I went to drop my son off to his grandfather and when I came back I found Asia liked that . The officer wrote down what I said and left. I got in my car and drove to the hospital.

I seen Melissa and Trigger in the waiting room. I walked up to them and asked them what's going on.

" Trey is stabilize and awake. He's responding to treatment but he have to stay for a couple of months. Asia lost a lot of blood and is now in surgery ", Melissa responded

I sat down and grabbed Anthony from Trigger. I played and sung to him. He started smiling and grabbing my face. I heard a doctor say family of Asia Simmons. We all stood up and walked towards her.

" Asia is OK. We got the bullet out and she had a transfusion. Y'all can go see her. She's in room 103. Please go in one at a time", the doctor said and walked away

"August go first. I got Anthony ", Trigger said

I shook my head and went to Asia's room. I walked in and she looked at me then rolled her eyes.

" Don't roll them unless you want to be in here longer. I told the cops it was a break in. So when they asked what happened you better say a break in or else "

She shook her head yes and I walked out. I grabbed Anthony and decided I want to go see my mother. I called my team and told them to get me the next flight to Texas. I was going to see my mother with Anthony to get away from the bullshit.

A couple of months later Asia pov

I am fully recovered from the beating August gave me. Trey is also out of the hospital. August has been gone the whole time and while he was gone me and Trey started fucking around again. Why should I be a saint and I know August is fucking other bitches. August is coming home later and I got something for his ass.

Later

August came back home with my baby boy Anthony. He got so big since the last time I saw him. I kissed him and put him in his play pin. Everything I have planned tonight is set. August thinks he's going to get away with beating my ass and fucking other hoes. I don't fuckin think so. It's time to put my plan into action.

" August can you go get my phone out of the car for me please ", I asked him

" Sure thing ma "

I had my dads goons outside waiting to capture August. They going to knock him out and bring him to the warehouse where I have every single hoe that he slept while he was with me tied up. I looked out the window and seen that they got him and drove off. I called Melissa over to watch Anthony and I left to the warehouse.

August pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. I was tied to a chair facing other people who were tied to a chair. Someone walked in and turned on the lights.

" Well, well, well, look what we have here ", I heard a familiar voice say.

" Who are you "

" Your worst nightmare "

The person came into view and it was none other than Asia

"Asia WTF is this ", I screamed

" I you been cheating on me ever since the first day we met. So I'm getting my revenge. All the hoes you ever fucked are going to die and you are going to watch ", she said laughing wickedly

" Asia wait you don't have to do this. I'm sorry ", I said.

She came in my face and slapped me.

" Shut the fuck up. I'm going to start with Erica. Erica how do you want to die "

Erica screamed and begged but it was no use. All them females are going to die. Asia shot Erica in the head, she slit the other ones throat, she shot the other one in her chest, she stabbed the other one to death. This just went on and on until they were all dead. Asia killed like 25-30 girls in one night and I couldn't do shit but watch. Asia has really lost her mind. I can honestly say that Asia is a crazy ass bitch.