Running

Asia pov

Its been a year since I killed all them hoes August was fucking with. Do I feel guilty, hell no.  August has been avoiding me but he still comes around when he wants to fuck or for Anthony.  August knows not to fuck with me.  He's mine.  He can't talk to no other female but me. 

My baby boy is now 1 years old and my best friend Melissa got married to Trey Songz.  It's hard to believe but I don't care cause we still  fucking.  Their wedding day during the reception, he took me to a closet and fucked the crap out of me.  I'm not a bad friend,  is just that Trey has some good dick and August is on tour again.  Did I mention that I'm 2 months pregnant by Trey. 

What Melissa and August don't know won't hurt them. 

So I'm in my bed on my laptop when I seen an article about August.  It said that a girl is sueing him cause he ripped her cervix during sex. I got so mad. August wants to cheat on me. Fine.  Watch when he comes back home tomorrow. Ima fuck him up.

August pov

So a nigga is back from tour and I went to go Asia and Anthony.  I'm still spooked from when Asia murdered all them females.  I know she's going to kill my ass when she finds out that a female is trying to sue me for ripping her cervix during sex. 

I walked inside the house and it was real quiet.  I looked in Anthony's room and he was asleep.  I went to Asia's room and she was asleep.  I let out a breath that I was holding.  I tip toed to the living room and decided to make a phone call.  I called detective Jones, who was working the case of the girls that Asia murdered. 

Call Mode

DJ: Detective Jones

A: Jones this is August and I have some information about the murders of the girls

DJ: OK.  spill it

A: I can't right now.   meet me at  cafe blue tomorrow @ 4

DJ : OK August

    Call Mode end

I finished the call with the detective. I'm going to put Asia behind bars.

Asia pov

I heard August open the door and I pretended to be sleep.  I heard him closed the door and walked down stairs to the living room.  I followed behind him and seen he was making a phone call.  I listened to his entire phone call and got scared.  August was going to rat me out.

I ran upstairs and started packing me and Anthony clothes, shoes,  and hygiene products.  I grabbed my gun from my dresser and quietly ran to the living room.  I went behind August and hit him in the head with the but of my gun. He instantly passed and I dragged him to the guest room and tied him up.  I decided to call my dad. 

Call mode

A: Daddy I need you to bring an unmarked car and a new phone.  I have to leave here now. 

T: Asia why you have to go.  what's wrong

A: remember all those hoes I killed.  well August is going to snitch on me and I have to leave with Anthony now. 

T: Alright Asia.  I'll be there in 5 minutes.  just be ready

A:ok

  Call mode end

I got off the phone and went to Anthony's room.  I woke him up and got him dressed.  I grabbed all our bags and put them outside.  I then grabbed Anthony and we went outside.  My dad pulled up with his crew and they put everything in the car.  I put Anthony in his seat and buckled him up. 

T: I have a house in Mexico and you and Anthony can go stay there til all this shit blows over.  Killa is going to go with you to make sure you are safe.  I'm going to handle this. 

A: OK.  August is tied up in the guest room.  I love you daddy.  see you soon. 

I hugged and kissed my dad and got in the passenger seat.  Killa started the car and drove off.  Mexico here I come.