Advice

Melissa pov

Trey tour is finally over and I'm so happy.  We are back in Miami and decided to go see my main bitch Asia.  We pulled up to her house and seen the door slightly open.  I got a lil nervous and pulled my gun out my purse.  Me and Trey got out the car and went inside quietly.  I checked all around the house and everything was OK.  I went to the living room and found Asia on the floor curled up in a ball. 

" Trey, I found her", I yelled

He came to where I was.  I shook her and she woke up.  Asia looked like a complete mess.  Her eyes were puffy,  hair matted,  and face all red. 

" Bae,  what's wrong with you.  You left your door open and you look like shit".

" August is mad at me.  He came from tour today and cussed me out.  He said fuck me and that he was done ", Asia cried

" Oh hell no. where he at.  ima fuck him up", I said cocking my gun back

" No Melissa.  It's my fault.  I didn't tell him that I was pregnant and he snapped on me "

" Bish whett. You ain't tell me you was pregnant.  OMG.  I'm going to be an auntie.  I'm so happy for you.  Asia just relax,  August will come around", I said as I hugged her

" I really hope so", she said

     Trigger pov ( Asia dad)

" Nigga,  where the fuck my money at", I screamed at this nigga who been stealing my money. 

I don't play about my fucking money.  I took my gun and cocked it back and put to his temple.  He begged for his life. As I was about to pull the trigger,  Killa walked in.

" The fuck you want Killa "

" There's a August Alsina here to see you "

" Alright send him in. Make him sit in the office.  I'm coming"

Killa left and I went right back to business.  The nigga told me where my money was and I shot him in the chest.  I watched as he choked on his own blood and gasped for air.  I walked out of the room and told them naked bitches to go clean that shit up.  I walked in my office and seen August sitting down looking like shit. 

" What's wrong young blood "

" Asia pregnant and she didn't even tell me.  I wanted to knock the shit out of her but I left to cool off.  I bet you knew already "

" I did but its not my place to tell you that she was pregnant.  Asia can be hard headed at times but you just have to let her be.  I know she was wrong for not telling you but she had a good intention. Just go to the house and talk to her"

" Alright,  Mr.T. I will thanks. 

August dapped me up and left.  I was feeling a little stressed so I called my assistant Kelley to relieve my stress if you know what I mean.

August pov

I left from seeing Asia dad,  I went back to her crib.  Yeah she wrong for not telling me that she was pregnant but that's my baby and I'm going to take care of it.  I drove to her house and walked inside.  She was in the kitchen cooking pasta with broccoli and garlic bread.  I hugged her from behind and rubbed her growing belly.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to go shower. 

After my shower,  I seen the food was ready and Asia took my plate out.  I started eating and she soon joined me. The house was quiet except for our forks hitting the plates. Neither one of us said something and you could feel the tension.  I finished my food and put my plate in the sink and sat back down at the kitchen table. 

" August ", Asia said

" What Asia", I said annoyed

" Can we talk about this "

" Asia I don't want to talk about this . Let's forget it ever happened"

" What you mean, you don't want to talk about this. We need to talk about it so when can fix this problem", she screamed pointing her finger all in my face. 

I was getting heated. " Get the fuck out my face bitch ", I yelled as  I pushed her on the the floor. 

That was a big mistake cause she took her gun from under the table and shot me in my shoulder.  I screamed in pain.

" Don't ever again in your life put your hands on me or call me a bitch.  You lucky I'm pregnant or I would have killed yo ass ", she said in my face. 

She got her phone and called a doctor.  The doctor came in like 10 minutes.  Asia walked away and left me and the doctor in the kitchen while he is patching me up.