How I met August Alsina

I'm laying down in my bed listening to Fight Night by Migos, when my bestie Melissa burst through my doors.

" Bitch,  let's go out to night ", Melissa said shaking her ass to the song

" where you wanna go ", I asked

" king of diamonds"

" Girl now you know Kay won't let you go there.  Remember what happened last time.  "

" That nigga could suck my dick from the back with a condom on.  He had the nerve to come home last night with a hickey and lip stick on his shirt.  I was like oh hell no. So I packed all his shit,  whooped his ass,  and kicked him out.  He had me fucked up".

I was laughing so hard from her facial expression. " girl you know you going to take him back in a week or so, just chill.  what time you want to leave to go to kod", I asked. 

" At 8. it's 6:35 right now so go hurry your ass.  you know you like to take forever. "

Later that night

Me and Melissa arrived at the club at 9. We were dressed in Gucci from head to toe with diamonds blinging everywhere. We didn't have to wait in the line.  We just walked right in there like we own the shit. 

Melissa found us a table and had the waitress to bring over drinks. We had ciroc,  vodka,  patron,  etc.  Some bitches came over and started making it clap for us but I wasn't paying attention.  something caught my eye or should I say someone. 

Looking so good in his white polo shirt and black trues with a snap back was none other than August Alsina.  He looked so good while licking his lips after he took a sip of his drink.  He had my panties soaking by the way his tongue moved around his lips.  I kept on staring until I felt his gaze on me.  I quickly turned away and blushed. 

" Asia turn around ", Melissa said to me quietly. 

" why"?

" cause August Alsina is right behind you ".

" Bitch you lying ", I said rolling my eyes

" Why would she be lying beautiful ", August said in my ear. 

I swear my panties got so wet at the sound of his voice.  His accent made me want to scream fuck me on this table but I had to control myself. 

"Hi, I said

" what's up ma.  I caught you staring so I had a come check you out.  Damn,  you fine as fuck ", he said while biting his lips. 

" Thanks ", I said blushing really hard

" I'm August. I'm sure you already know that.  what's your name "

" Asia and this is my friend Melissa "

" sup ma. so Asia you want to dance with me. 

I was about to say no when Melissa big mouth ass said she would love to.  " what about you Lissa,  I can't leave you here by yourself." " Girl,  I'm good. I see Trey Songz over there any way.  I'll be back ". Melissa went off with Trey while I went to the dance floor with August.  As soon as we got on the floor,  twerkaholic came on.  I made sure I put my ass on August dick and started to rotate my hips.  I started grinding and touching.  By the end of the song he was hard as a rock. I couldn't help but smile and walked away with a little extra sway in my hips.  August caught up to me and asked for my number. 

" You got to work for my number", I said with a smirk.

" Alright, I got you ma "

August walked away and went up to the DJ.  He grabbed the mic and said this goes out to my special lady Asia and he pointed at me.  The spotlight instantly came on me and he started singing. 

I love the way you keep your heels on

Hair ain't yours but it's paid for and real long

Show them tattoos and you switch up with your jays on

And you got a ass so fat that I can't  but feel on.

After he finished singing,  he came back over to me. 

" Now can I get that number ", he whispered in my ear. 

" Y-Y-Y-Yes,  I stutterd.

I put my number in his phone and saved it.  " Yo, August we gotta go,  his homeboy said. " Alright,  I'll call you later sweetheart ". He kissed my cheek and left.  Melissa came walking up to me with big ass smile on her face.  " Bitch,  I saw you and August ". " whatever ",  I playfully pushed her.  you ready to go.  " " Yes bish,  let's ride".