Tour Life

1 week later

August was getting ready for his tour.  This past week,  we have been fucking like there is no tomorrow.  I got brand new clothes and shoes,  all thanks to August.  I can't wait to leave.  His first stop is Atlanta.

" Bae,  I have to go see my dad and get something from Melissa.  I'll meet you at the airport ", I said to August

" Alright bae,  be safe".

I left to go see my dad. He informed me about the business and said that he will have two guys following me and August to make sure everything is good.  Afterwards, I went to see Melissa and said goodbye to her cause she going on tour with Trey Songz.  I finally made it to the airport.

As soon as I got out of my car to board the plane,  I seen cameras flashing.  I stopped to take a couple of pictures then I boarded the plane. I sat next to my baby August and waited for take off.  I put my head phones in my ear, laid on August shoulder,  and went to sleep. 

      Couple of hours later August pov

We finally made it to Atlanta and a nigga was ready to perform. I look over at Asia and she had slob coming out her mouth. She looked so cute . I took my phone out and a couple of pictures of her and put it on instagram.  The hoes started commenting but I wasn't stunting them.  I had my future right next to me. 

" Asia,  get up we got to go.  The show starts in 2 hours"

She popped right up and fixed herself and we exited the plane and got in the car that was waiting for us.  We dropped Asia off to the hotel and I went straight to the concert area to start sound check. When all that was over I went back to the hotel room to change clothes.  When I walked in I seen Asia on the bed naked, and wet. 

" How much time do you have before you have to perform", she asked stroking herself

At the sight of that,  I took off all my clothes and got between her legs " 45 minutes", I whispered in her ear as I slowly entered her. She gasped at the feeling and wrapped her legs around me and started scratching my back.  I sped up my pace and she started screaming.  I was in zone so I flipped her over and started hitting it from the back.  I was pounding the hell out of her pussy.

" Fuck August, harder,  please go harder", she screamed. I gave her just what she asked for. After a couple more strokes,  she started shaking and coming.  I came soon after that and collapsed on the bed.  I look at the time on my phone and noticed we only had 15 minutes left. 

" Asia,  get up, we only have 15 minutes left"

" But I want a round 2"

" I got you after the show but we got to get ready "

"ok"

Me and Asia jumped in the shower,  washed up and got out.  I had on polo from head to toe.  Asia had on a yellow crop top,  high waist shorts and some yellow chanel heels.  We arrived at the concert a little late but who gives a fuck,  I'm August Alsina. I hopped on stage and started doing my thang.

      Asia pov

I'm back stage watching August do his thang,  when this ratchet ass hoe with fucked up blue weave walked up to me. 

" Hoe,  what you doing back here. This my man concert", She said with a roll of her neck.

" Bitch last time I checked,  August be with me all day,  he be in this pussy everyday,  and he buying and paying my bills,  so bitch be gone with the bullshit."

"Hoe,  you must not know about me.  I'm Erica,  I will fuck your life up.  Try me bitch ".

I was tired of this stank hoe in my face so I punched her right in her shit.  I took my pistol out and pistol whipped her ass.  I was about to pull the trigger but security came and took her.  She got lucky. 

    A couple of weeks later

Man tour life isn't for me.  I love being there to support August but I'm tired of fighting these hoes.  Every night I have to beat a couple of girls asses.  I mean how many hoes can one nigga have.  I love August but I can't keep doing this . I just packed my shit up and got on the next flight to Miami.  August Alsina can see me when his tour is over.