Ambitious

Since when do you come around

And the temperature's changed

Nothing's the same

Left me in yesterday

You don't see me that way touch me that way no more

And it gets so cold...

I'm not sure just how much longer I can hold.

-'Avalanche' by Marie Digby

~K27~

"Sawada-san!" I scream out as I hear the sound of gunfire.

And just like that, I return to reality.

I'm the only person standing there, looking at everyone and blinking quickly. This- this is the classroom. I look down at my chest. No blood. I look down at my desk to see any damage. Nothing at all. I look at the front and see the teacher gaping at me. From the seat at the right, I'm hearing Haru saying in loud whispers how I made a fool at myself.

I then notice Sawada-san looking at me weirdly in the front before looking down at his desk again. Most of the girls were sniggering as I sat down.

Oh gawd, I had been dreaming.

"S-so, what about Sawada-san, Sasagawa-san?" The teacher, asks kindly as he tries recovering from the shock, only making an addition to the bludgeoning humiliation I'm now experiencing.

"N-nothing... Umm... W-welcome to class, Sawada-san." I say, sheepishly. This was never my intention in the beginning! Oh my gawd, this is definitely the first time I fully embarrassed myself in front of forty-five students. I do a mental check to make this the only blunder I'll ever make. Dammit... good grace... this is also the real first time I'm swearing in my head!

"It's already third period, Sasagawa-san."

Everyone finally laughs. There were only four people who didn't. Unsurprisingly, he's with them. Many of the girls were already taunting me. Others just shake their head.

"Settle down everybody!" the teacher says calmly as he forces the students to just shut up. If there's a ticket out of this misery (as well as a way out of that person's indifference) the sensei might be the ticketeer or whatever. "If no one quiets down, I'll be handing a test sheet later."

Almost everyone didn't open his/her mouth. Mathematics this year is no easy feat to begin with.

"So... who wants to solve this formula?" he asks as each of my classmates waited with bated breath. I shoot my hand in the air for a chance of redemption. I know this formula! Sweet scent of Sanmyaku, pick me!

"Hmm... it seems as if two people have raised their hands." I look at my front to not see Gokudera-kun even bothering to lift a finger. He's now winking at me and giving a thumbs up. Who the heck is it then?

"But since it's Sawada-san's first day, won't you give him a chance, Sasagawa-san?"

That smug, cold, pompous, superficial %$^%!

My dreams are crushed. It's official. Not only did Sawada-san beat me for the first time in his first day, he also will make me news for those other girls to diss on.

But I smile at the teacher, before giving Sawada-san a nicely-done glower.

I'm definitely notlosing to the person who ruined my work schedule.

~K27~

Everyone became all talks by the time the teacher left as they steal more glances at Tsuna, some with burning envy, but many with pure admiration. Their shock at seeing Sawada-san's mathematical activities was enough to make them forget about the stunt I pulled. I could only look at Haru who kept telling me that never in her life did she dream Sawada-san could answer such formulas.