When The Old Spring Ends

Wednesday-

"Better Than Revenge"

(He's no saint, HE'S A MUTHAFUCKIN' ACTOR, WOAHHHH)

Me.

Bring it on.

I take a deep breath as I walk inside the school gates. It was a quarter before 6 o'clock when I left the house. Only Hibari-san would be here (being in the Disciplinary Committee).

Okay, time to walk like a Charlie's Angel!

My feet instantly obey, and soon I look like an idiot as I walk to the school where, it turned out, Reborn-chan was waiting for me.

And...to cut the long story short (lots of technical specs and stuff that will probably be too much for me to handle explaining) I managed to learn how to use the rifle before the bell rang.

"Umm, thanks a lot, I guess?" I tell Reborn-san. I still don't know if this is the right thing to do or not. I mean, I'm still a novice when it comes to shooting people in the head so... there will berisks I'll be taking.

"Trust me, Kyoko Sasagawa. You'll be taking a good shortcut once you succeed. Consequences will be skipped and confrontations postponed. All you have to do is put a bullet between his eyes."

All I could do to proclaim my doubt was simper.

"Ok. I'm putting my entire trust in you, Reborn-chan. Don't fail me," I say in feigned cheerfulness.

"Don't pressure me, hun. I'm telling you, no regrets," he pats my shins and proceeds to hop on top of my left shoulder. I then stow the rifle back into my bag.

"Umm... will the bullets work in other weapons except with rifles?" I ask him as I take the bag.

"Yes. Why, you prefer close combat? Yamamoto's a swordsman. He's good at melee combat. Going against him will be like 2000:1. The ratio is still optimistic."

"Uh, let's just say I'm being optional here. I need plan B and plan C just in case."

"I'll teach you stuff later then if you want. Just get to your class."

"Thanks a bunch!" I pat his head and proceeded to walk to the door when it opens. Two people come out.

"K-Kyoko-san?"

"Herbivore...get to class."

Oh god.

"Hibari, she's here under my jurisdiction. We're just going," Reborn explains as my temperature skyrockets- yet again once my eyes and his meet.

What is he doing here, and with Hibari-san, of all people?

"Hn." Hibari-san seemed to care less once Reborn-chan did all the talking. We walk to the door slowly.

"Dame-Tsuna, what are you doing here with Hibari?" Reborn-chan added. I can't help also but look at him and wait for his answer.

He grins a little as he takes off his school jacket. His sleeves couldn't hide the robustness of his arms any longer. His mittens finally become more visible.

"Just a little incentive I have to pay," he assures and his Dying-Will flame becomes visible. Hibari-san's tonfas are bared.

"Hibari, make sure you pound him," Reborn states flatly. I look at him incredulously as we close the door. I swear I can hear loud sounds coming out from the other side. We make a trip down the stairs.

"Isn't Tsuna your pupil? Shouldn't you be rooting for him, instead?"

"His cockiness will be his downfall. That's something he needs to understand."