Trying to hold it in

Thursday-

"Love"

(Yep, since Thursday ain't over yet)

Me.

"Tsuna-kun?"

If I can describe one major feeling whenever I'm with him, I guess I'll just describe one thing: nerves.

He turns, and oh gawd I just can't look.

"E-Eh..." I forgot the question I was supposed to ask the instant he looks at me. I sigh and wonder why before, I can stare him down in times good and bad,

I wish that I still hate him. Instead of... er, being cool when he's around.

"Haha, I forgot what I was supposed to ask," I say, infuriated at myself. Why the eff am I so absent-minded?

"That's fine, I often forget what I'm supposed to ask too, whenever I look at Kyoko-san."

"S-Stop teasing me," I blush. Why can he say those things all too easily? What's wrong with him?

"I'm not teasing Kyoko-san," he smiles confidently without a trace of shame.

I just stare. This is what I'm annoyed at.

We just walk.

Frig, and he has the same raincoat as me- what the hell is wrong with this world?

"Oh right, err, I was just going to ask something about Gokudera-kun..." I say, kicking the puddles randomly. We're now walking so close together that it's making me feel so weird.

"About him seeing how Haru-san turned out?"

"That and... something else you probably will just laugh at."

"By the looks of things, he probably sent Haru-san home,"

"R-right..." I just agree with him before kicking the final puddle and setting of once more. "And you don't mind that Gokudera-kun left us?"

"No... why, Kyoko-san?"

"I had hoped that Yamamoto-kun would swoop down and Gokudera-kun will come back to... er, talk to you again."

"But there's nothing to talk about."

"Oh, sweet Sanmyaku there's a lot to talk about! Y-you're his friend right?"

"I think you've been watching a lot of anime series, Kyoko-san. That doesn't usually work in real life..."

"Gawd, you two are a bunch of stubborn asses!" I say exasperatingly. "And you're his boss, dammit! Shouldn't you be doing the work and talk with him more?"

"Eh?"

I'm considering of hitting him now for being truly no-good right now.

"Gokudera-kun... I think he's pretty lost right now since he told me that he liked me," I look down. "Shouldn't you be... telling him either 'back off' or 'you win'?"

"I... don't know. Even if I'm his boss, I'm still his friend. When it comes to matters like this, I can just cheer him on. He has to make his own decisions now. Besides... he already has Haru-san giving him a hand."

"Ooh... you sound quite bitter Tsuna-kun."

"T-that's not true, Kyoko-san..."

"Bitter Tsuna-kun!" It kinda makes me happy to be able to tease him now.

He gives me now the silent treatment.

I stick my tongue out at him.

In the end though, three minutes of doing that kind of wore me down.