4 lost, but found

Ashton and I talked for a bit about the tour, but after a while they had to get ready for the concert. Their stylist sent me away, but Roxy was allowed to stay, since she was Luke's girlfriend.
I was hoping for Roxy to come with me, but without a single thought she stayed with Luke. But I guess that's fine too. It's not like I control her life.
I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Some people of the crew told me that I could take a look backstage, but I had no idea how long the boys would take to get ready, so maybe I should just wait close to the door. One of them will come out eventually.

I noticed after waiting for what felt like half an hour that they wouldn't come out soon. So I stood up to walk to the stage, I would love to see how everything works back there.
I took a few turns but had no idea where I was going. I never thought it would be this hard to find the way backstage. In some kind of way I just simply imagined that every road leaded to the main stage, but I was wrong. It was like a maze in here and I could feel my heart pumping of fear of losing the way.
What if I never found my way back? These corridors were so narrow I could feel my breathing getting harder.
Was there no one here to help!? I needed to get out of here. I took more turns and the whole earth seemed to be far away from me. The ceiling got lower and lower every second, the walls were coming closer together and I didn't even know that was possible.
I needed someone to help me, to escort me out of this dark building and let me breathe fresh air. But right now I was all alone in another corridor, which seemed like every other corridor I have been in, trying to find a way to breathe again.
There were no windows, no escape doors and no button to reset this all and go back to the changing room. I didn't even know if it was still light outside, I didn't even know what it looked like outside.
Tears start to form in my eyes at the thought of never being able to get out of here. I wanted to get out! I had to get out! I couldn't breathe, I could barely stand on my feet again as the room started spinning.
My vision became unclear because of the silent tears streaming down my cheeks.
I didn't have any energy left in me to stand, so I let myself slide down the wall to the ground and put my arms against my knees as I tried to hard to breathe. But I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried to suck air into my lungs, it only stayed in my mouth and came out immediately.

Someone had to come right now or I was sure I'd pass out right here and I didn't want that to happen. It would be awkward and I didn't want any attention to me. Roxanne would find me an attention seeker. I should just stay strong, close my eyes and try to get as many air inside of my lungs as I can.
I was able to close my eyes, but breathing seemed like an impossible task.

For a moment I thought I would die in here, but that was until I heard someone yell my name. The footsteps came closer and soon I heard a light "fuck".
Hands were laid on my knees, but they had to get off of there, this only made it worse. I just didn't have any energy to push them away, so I just started crying even louder.

"Amber." His voice says again. "Amber look at me."
His hands now cup my cheeks and force me to lift my head up. As I open my eyes I see Luke sitting in front of me. His eyebrows are furrowed and his blue eyes are filled with concern and shock.
"You have to breathe."

"Don't you think I've tried." I whisper in between my heavy gasps for air. He has to come up with something better, or else I am going to die.

"I am going to get someone, wait here." He wants to stand up, but I stop him.
"Don't. Please. Just stay with me."

I am finally able to breathe again, now that I am not alone anymore.
I am not claustrophobic, I am just scared when I am alone and in tiny places like these. I would be totally fine if someone was with me, like Luke is right now. Because of him I can breathe again, he saved me.
"I am fine, please, just don't leave, just wait."

"Okay." He says, he seems kind of relieved that I can speak a little more normal now. "Do you need help with anything?"

"Just sit here as I am trying to catch my breath again, wouldn't take long."

He nods and scoots towards the wall, so we are now sitting next to each other. He places his hand on my knee again and rubs tiny circles with his thumb to comfort me. It feels great and within a minute I am totally recovered from the previous occurrence.
I cough and turn my face to look at him, but see him already looking at me. "Thank you Luke, I guess I owe you my life."

He smiles and squeezes my knee. "I am happy I did."
We both stand up to make our way back again, when a thought popped up in my head.

"Why were you looking for me?"

He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly. "After we were all finished and Roxy couldn't find you at the stage, she practically forced us all to look for you."

Roxy... Luke's girlfriend, my best friend. I love her, she may sometimes seem like an egocentric person, but other times she is the best friend you could wish for. She could care a lot about you, but sometimes, whenever she is in a bad mood she can be a total bitch. I didn't want her to know what happened, I didn't want her to call me an attention seeker. I wanted to be tough in her eyes, just like she is in mine.

"Luke."

"Hmh"

"Please don't tell Roxy."