~Epilogue~

Alistair's POV

I woke to the sounds of barking and hissing coming from downstairs. I groaned and rolled out of bed, quickly pulling on a shirt before dashing down the stairs towards the growing noise. I made it down the stairs just in time to grab my new roommates collar before he lunged at one of the dragons taunting him in the air.

When I came home last week, Comet, Domino and the dragons weren't the only things that had been in the house. A stray dog, a male borzoi, had found his way in somehow. Comet and Domino had no issues with him so I let him stay. At first I struggled with what I should name him but after living with him for a few days I found that he was very clumsy and very prone to destroying anything and everything in his path. Thus, he was named Chaos.

Chaos whined as he laid down, knowing he had lost the battle with Corbit. I ruffled the fur on his head before starting my daily routine of feeding everyone. I filled the multiple bowls inside and filled a few outside. I hadn't needed to put as much outside because less and less dragons were coming through the portal. I took that as a good sign.

I shoved the food bag back in its place in one of the cabinets in the kitchen and pulled a bowl out of the cabinet above it. I poured myself some cereal and walked back up stairs with my bowl and spoon. After taking a few bites, I set my bowl down and changed into a pair of fluffy pajama pants. I would have a lazy day today.

I grabbed my bowl off the table and made my way back down stairs. Comet was standing at the backdoor so I slid it open to let him go out. At the sound of the door being opened, Domino and Chaos came running, following the other white dog out the door. I smiled at them as they ran around the yard, chasing eachother.

I finished off my cereal before walking into the living room. I dug around in between the couch cushions to find the remote. A small hum of approve left my lips when my hands hit the edge of the plastic remote. I yanked it from its place in the couch and pressed the Netflix button. While the tv turned on and went to Netflix, I went back into the kitchen to check on the dogs.

As I poked my head out the door, I  saw Chaos trip over Domino. I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. I whistled, catching all three dogs attention. They raced back into the house after me, allowing me to shut the backdoor. I grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry and made my way back into the living room. I settled onto the couch with my chips and the remote before creatures began piling around me.

Domino, Comet and Chaos took up the rest of the couch with their big bodies. Emerald and Ciara settled into my lap as Varon and Lorn cuddled into one of my sides. Corbit took a spot away from everyone on top of the couch. Soren and Face cuddled up on top of Dominos fuzzy back while Lotan sat down on the unused armrest. He scooted over when Bell flew down to join us.

When everyone was finally in a place they liked, I hit a random show and sunk deeper into the couch, content with not moving an inch for the rest of the day.

-----
So this is the end for Alistair and the Dragons!

I have plans to make a sequel but it will be completly different than this book. Alistair will still be the main character but it will include Alistair getting a boyfriend and werewolves. The dragons, Selah, Ryuu and dracdalis will all still be there.

There is another a prequel in the works but I have no idea if or when that will happen. It will not be written by me and would be about Selah.

A side story will also be written soon. It will be about the elf king (who will finally get a name) and how he got to be the way he is.

There's also an Au book i was thinking about writing. Alistair would be the main character but the twist is that his family didn't die.

I hope everyone liked the book! I would love to hear some feedback about it and the other possible stories!