Intro

" Amber come here and suck this dick", I heard my master say. 

I walked over to him to see he already had his dick out on hard.  I dropped down in front of him and grabbed his shaft.  I licked from the tip to his balls and fully took him in my mouth.  I bobbed my head up and down.  He grabbed my head and pushed himself to the back of my throat.  He trusted in my mouth hard.  I felt him in my throat but I didn't even choke.  I was enjoying this very much.  I felt my self getting very wet from this.  He finally busted and I swallowed everything. 

He laid back down with a satisfied look on his face. I wanted to be pleased to so I stripped out of my clothes and climb on the bed.  I took his hand and guided it to my wet area.  He looked at me and smiled,  then shove two fingers inside me.  I gasped at the pleasure.  He moved them in and out of me and started sucking on my clit. He sucked,  bit,  and nibbled, on me.  My legs starting shaking and I came.  He drunk me slowly then position himself at my entrance.  He put all of him in me and started stroking.  I moaned and scratch his back.  After a couple of more strokes,  I came long and hard.  He pulled out and started to put his clothes back on

" Get up bitch and clean up this fucking house", my master yelled at me.

I jump out the bed and put my clothes on quickly.

" I expect dinner to be ready by 8. My boys are coming over"

" Yes sir", I said with my head down. 

He left the house and I started to clean.  After cleaning I made dinner.  I made baked mac and cheese,  mixed veggies,  rolls,  and mashed potatoes.  I was done with everything by 7:30. I took a shower and got dressed.  Afterwards I started to watch bad girls club Chicago until I heard the door open..

" Amber,  where yo ass at".

" I'm right here in the living room."

" what you doing ma ", he asked

"I'm watching bad girls club. Do you need anything. "

" The boys are here. I need you to pass out the food and finish watch your show upstairs.  Rosa is her to clean up the mess we made so you can take the rest of the night off."

" ok"

I go to the kitchen and pass them their food and make my way upstairs. It feels like someone is following me but I ignore the feeling and continue to my room.  As soon as I laid on my bed I heard my door open again.  I look up to see its Mike, my master homeboys. 

" can I help you with something Mike "

" yeah,  you can give me some of that sweet pussy of yours", he said wickedly

" Mike no. you need to leave now"

" Bitch shut up ", he punch me in my face and started to rip my clothes off.  I tried to fight back but he kept punching and kicking me.  Before I blacked out I felt him forcefully put him self in me. It hurts so bad.  It feels like he is tearing me apart.  I tried to scream but he punched me again and started choking me. I kept going in and out of consciousness, until I finally blacked out while Mike kept raping me.